Are the Heat targeting any FA's?

Diesel

Well I'm pretty sure Wade has said he's waiting to see what moves the Heat make before he signs his extension. I don't want Iverson either as him and Wade is just a bad fit in the back court altogether. Damn Heat better sign someone in 2010. If Wade bolts that would screw over the franchise for a decade

Wade wants to be here. He won't leave. I don't want to trade for Boozer because then we miss out on Bosh. Wade and Bosh together with Beasley would make us instant contenders. I also want us to try and bring in a center next season along with Bosh. I'd try to get Jermaine for the MLE or the best C possible.

I heard Bosh is planning to sign wherever Lebron does, so if we don't get him Wade will dip on us. Since Shaq, he has been all by himself and we have made no effort to help him through FA.

Iverson doesn't fit well with our team. He's not a PG, and Wade is our SG. No thanks.

I think we should have gone after Gortat, and I'm being completely serious here. He gives us some size and he's also a good rebounder and defender. We could have given him the MLE or something.

Quiet off season so far for the Heat, same with Nuggets.

Did the Heat have any pick in the draft? If yes, who did they pick?

Patrick Beverly from Arkansas/Europe and Robert Dozier from Memphis. Both were solid picks IMO especially for where we drafted.

As for free agency this summer I think we'll just lay low and see how Beasley and Chalmers develop as they progress into their sophomore seasons. I have a feeling Beasley is going to break out this year.