Workout help?

The Next Knick

I just googled a workout plan, and this looks really solid to me. I am taking a workout class at school but I am mostly just doing bicep and tricep workouts daily. I definitely suggest getting a gym membership because using all the different machines is definitely better and more effective IMO then just using dumbbells. Also there are people there that can give you advice and suggestions.

Of course you could adjust so that you are doing biceps or whatever you wanted on this thing more often, like for me I try and do Bi's and Tri's each day.

http://www.shapefit.com/workout-questions-dumbbell-workouts.html

Just my .02

Also just try googling 'freeweight workout plans' or 'dumbbell workout plans' and you will probably get some more in depth things to work on too.

Mostly for me though just bicep curls and tricep extensions (overhead for freeweights) is what I would do if you are looking to do strictly biceps and triceps. Make sure you are increasing or else you won't improve obviously lol, also decide if you want muscle or endurance. If you want to bulk up you do less reps of more weight, if you want to get tone or endurance do more reps of less weight.

Edited by travesy3

Whats that?

The best workout schedule/routine I've ever heard of. If you take it seriously and do it right, it is impossible to be displeased with the results. I might start doing it again soon just thinking about it, I haven't done it in over a year but the results are still with me.

Listen to Kobe. Even if you are trying to get in shape for basebll.

Consists of:

2 hours of running

2 hours of basketball

1 hour of Cardio (boxing, jump rope, etc)

1 hour of Weights which are listed below:

Day 1 & Day 4

Bench press

Lat pull-downs

Incline press

Military press

Abdominal crunches

Day 2 & Day 5

Lateral dumbbell raises

Bar dips

Tricep press-downs

Bicep curls

Abdominal crunches

Day 3 & Day 6

Back squats/Front squats

Leg curls

Leg extensions

Calf raises

Abdominal crunches

Edited by ChosenOne

Listen to Kobe. Even if you are trying to get in shape for basebll.

Consists of:

2 hours of running

2 hours of basketball

1 hour of Cardio (boxing, jump rope, etc)

1 hour of Weights which are listed below:

Day 1 & Day 4

Bench press

Lat pull-downs

Incline press

Military press

Abdominal crunches

Day 2 & Day 5

Lateral dumbbell raises

Bar dips

Tricep press-downs

Bicep curls

Abdominal crunches

Day 3 & Day 6

Back squats/Front squats

Leg curls

Leg extensions

Calf raises

Abdominal crunches

Yeah too bad noone here is at Kobe's physical level and would be able to handle that.

Do a workout routine with some basic compound lifts to increase overall strength. Bench Press, Squats, Rows, Deadlifts, Military Press, stuff like that. Eat and get rest too.

Haha, I want to try it too. All the commercials make it seem badass.

It is man, I loved it. It was absolutely grueling and painful, you sometimes wanted to just shoot the instructor. But when it was over, you feel so refreshed and you actually want to just down some salads, fruits, or protein shakes. It was great haha.

P90x. It's really popular at my college surprisingly.

Thats a joke. Just people trying make money off it.

Im probably one of the fewest person that workout and weight lifting is my life so i can give u some good tips.

So since ur trying to gain muscle my advice is to go to a gym 3 or 4 times a week. Make sure you are eating over 1800 calories a day so u can gain because if ur trying to gain and your not eating that much then you won't gain at all! So make sure you eat even if ur not that hungry you should still eat. Do Biceps/Triceps once a week but make sure it on a different day tho. I would do Chest/Back on Monday, Tri/Shoulder on Tuesday, Biceps on Wednesday and Legs/Calf on Thursday or Friday.

Make sure you do 3 reps 10 times and it gotta be heavy because if you eat right and lift heavy you will see some good results. If you need to ask any more questions i can help out. You can go at BodyBuilding.com for some good workouts u want to do they have even have a thing where u can make ur own workout plan but like i said if u want to know more im here to help

Edited by CaliCurbStomppa

Thats a joke. Just people trying make money off it.

Um... I did it, I paid for it, and I loved it. It was worth every penny. I would have paid more if I needed to. The results were unbelievable, like seriously. People who call it a rip off either don't have the patience to try it, or gave up while doing it because it was "too hard."