Peyton > Brady

His Greatness

At least according to 20 Hall of Fame quarterbacks.

For Peyton Manning: (13½ votes)

Troy Aikman (Class of ’06), George Blanda (’81), Len Dawson (’87), Dan Fouts (’93), Bob Griese (’90), Sonny Jurgensen (‘83), Jim Kelly (’02), Warren Moon (’06), Joe Namath (‘85), Clarence (Ace) Parker (’72), Fran Tarkenton (’86), Y.A. Tittle (’71), Charley Trippi (’68). Joe Montana (’00) (second half)

For Tom Brady: (2½ votes)

Terry Bradshaw (’89), John Elway (’04), Joe Montana (first half)

Abstain: Dan Marino (’05), Bart Starr (’77), Roger Staubach (’85), Steve Young (’05)

http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/33937274/ns/sports-nfl/

Interesting.

Peyton will always be a better QB than Tom Brady. He might not have 3 rings like Tom Brady does but he gets the job done. He gets u the stats and he knows how to trick the D and he just knows what to do when his team is down. He always gonna be a winner.

Manning just knows the game as well than anybody. When he retires i can see him being the best to ever play the game.

Edited by CaliCurbStomppa

• 1 year later...

How the hell didn't I comment on this abomination of a thread?:lol: .

The debate is still there, but that poll is insane. I love some of the posts in here, such as Brady never having been better than Manning, not will he ever be better than Manning.

After looking over the Manning v.s. Brady thread after I posted in here, I must say that I owned everyone of your asses that was supporting Manning. Damn, I straight owned you fools. :glasses: .

Edited by EastCoastNiner

Whoa blast from the past. I thought HG returned. :lol:

No, I had seen something about Manning and Brady earlier, and I thought I'd look back at the main thread about them, but I stumbled upon this gem.

Not one other poster in here thought Brady was better than Manning, or would ever be better, and for the ones that didn't say it, it was certainly implied.

It's fun to look back on these threads.

No, I had seen something about Manning and Brady earlier, and I thought I'd look back at the main thread about them, but I stumbled upon this gem.

Not one other poster in here thought Brady was better than Manning, or would ever be better, and for the ones that didn't say it, it was certainly implied.

It's fun to look back on these threads.

I don't believe my post implied anything