Where will AI end up next?

ChosenOne

I dont see anyone signing him now. The distractions + everyones just prepping for the 010 FA class. Good bye AI, you have scared away any teams willing to take on your talent.

Ill say he goes to the Olympiacos or something in Greece or Europe etc.

Knicks would be a win-win for both. Would allow AI to showcase his talents and show he is still a top scorer in the league and could be a valuable asset. The Knicks would immediately improve considerably adding a guy like AI who can win games on his own.

People forget he was a top scorer only 2 seasons ago on good percentages.

• Owner

His two best choices are Charlotte and New York, although I'm not sure if he'd be able to start for the Cats after they traded to bring in S-Jax.

New York could use him, though...and he'd be featured in D'Antoni's offense, no doubt about it. The only problem is that the Knicks have no idea how to play defense, so you're looking at a team that would rather match you point-for-point, rather than getting stops...and I'm not sure how much success they will find in doing that (not much so far, as you can see).

Orlando needs a point guard, but Nelson isn't out for the season. I can't imagine them starting Nelson and Iverson in the backcourt together, either, with Vince at the three and Shard at the four...but who knows.

Wouldn't it be weird to see Jennings and Iverson in the backcourt for the Bucks? Old Iverson and baby Iverson.

Cleveland might as well take him in and put him at the two. Other than LeBron, you really don't have a consistent scoring threat.

If he wanted a bench role, I would definitely welcome him to the Lakers. Bench role, not in the triangle (because our triangle is ditched once the second unit comes in). We have Farmar, who is the anti-triangle player, so we might as well get Iverson and put him in the second unit with Odom and Shannon Brown (but I don't see that going down).

The Bobcats? Not a chance man, they already have a good guard rotation and Acie Law probably won't get any playing time. He's talking about going back to GS because he won't play for the Cats.

If he plays again rumor has it that the Knicks are going to sign him if not, then he's going home.

why? they need a guard right now, and no matter what anyone says AI can still play.

AI is the type of guy who wants to be a focal point in an offense, the Magic already have plenty of guys who are dependable on offense. Putting him into the line up would completely mess up their chemistry. Plus Jason Williams isnt that bad imo, he is a pass first pg and does a good job locating open shooters.

AI is the type of guy who wants to be a focal point in an offense, the Magic already have plenty of guys who are dependable on offense. Putting him into the line up would completely mess up their chemistry. Plus Jason Williams isnt that bad imo, he is a pass first pg and does a good job locating open shooters.

Yeah but it could not hurt the man can still play, williams has always been better off the bench. Carter is not the same he has lost a big step lewis is good but only when against a smaller player or deep range. I think if they were to get AI it would actually open up alot of things for not only Lewis but Howard as well.