Chris Bosh's Value

Say Bosh was to come out and say that this is his final season with the Raptors and he would not be signing an extension in the summer and the Raptors were forced to move him, what kind of return do you think that they would be able to get for him?

Also, how much of a difference do you think the return would be if the Raptors were to trade him at the deadline, or make a sign and trade deal during the offseason?

I find sign and trades never get much value, usually picks at best. Bosh wouldn't come out and say that but if we assumed the info leaked that he was leaving from a credible source, I think his value would be very low. I think we might be able to get a pick of a second rate prospect package, but unless Bosh committed to that team I doubt he would get good value.

If he was willing to commit to a potential trading partner his value would have to be very high, he is a top NBA big man right now.

Bargnani and Calderon are the players whose value I am interested in.