I Am Extremely Terrified Of Chinese People

reno

I Am Extremely Terrified Of Chinese People

February 5, 2009 by Amber

http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb80/shouted/chinese.jpg

China is a sleeping dragon, waiting to wake up and viciously devour your life and soul!

My friends, today you should beware the threat of China like never before! As you sit comfortably at home or toiling at work, the nation of China is training its male citizens like crazy so they can enact their eternal end goal…World Domination.

I am extremely terrified of Chinese people, but I am not racist. You should feel the same way too.

Much like their brethren in the USSR and the Democratic party, the Chinese are atheistic wonders. Their lack of morals means they have no problems developing WMDS with which to bring massive death, all while doing genetic manipulation and cloning to ensure population boom.

Only 60 years ago, these Asian peoples joined up with Adoldf Hitler in order to destroy the most moral nation on Earth. Even though their attacks took the life of many good men on a day of infamy, America was blessed to rain bombs of freedom and nurture resultant liberty within a very dark Asian culture.

Despite past American grace, the menace of the the People’s Republic of China truly a great peril to the world today. Indeed, these people seek nothing but to steal land from the West and kill you and your family dead in the process.

Not only a few years ago, China managed to reconquer the lands of Hong Kong and steal it back from Great Britain, all while no one did anything about it.

You see, dear readers, the fact of the matter is that the Chinese communists are very cold, calculating and harsh people. The core values of Chinese communism include...

http://christwire.org/2009/02/i-am-extremely-terrified-of-chinese-people/