SEC Championship Game: #1 Florida vs. #2 Alabama

Cobb

Then yeah I agree 100% that UF's schedule was a joke. Not only do they play horrible OOC teams but they play them either at home or at FSU which is ridiculous in itself.

eh, FSU started ranked #19 so in the preseason it didn't look too easy

Edited by damien

Well, that's it guys! The Tebow-Spikes saga is done. Now time for some Brantley-Jenkins. As a Gator fan i'm gonna say no worries. We couldn't win all of em.

Idk I think UF is in for a 2-3 loss season next year. First year without Tebow and still holes at the WR position. They lose the leader of their defense and their best DB too. I think Bama and LSU are going to be better than them next year and Auburn is going to be good as well.

I'm excited for next year though because there's so much that can happen and some very good teams next year. My rankings as far as next year would be:

1. Bama - they return almost everything and everyone on offense.

2. Ohio St. - They return virtually everyone but how good are they? Also, how is Pryor going to develop as a QB over this offseason

3. LSU - They are going to be REALLY good especially on defense. I expect a lot more of Russell Shepard next year as well

4. USC - Barkley is going to be special and we all know that. They have a chance at the top 4 recruits in the country as well and if they land them all it'll be SCARY. Barkley, McKnight and Williams all should be back next year.

5. Miami - Maye the most talented team in the country next year. Jacory will be a junior and the leader of this team plus we've built some serious depth at RB and WR. My only question is how good our defense is going to be. If they are good then we can definitely compete for a title.

Why are so many people hating on Tim Tebow? Come on now. He and his family do so much off the field it's not even funny. If you hate the man then you have a serious problem.

Great person off the field. But he's been so overhyped by the media its insane. He really isn't that great of a QB. He's a great FOOTBALL PLAYER and a great leader but as a QB he leaves much to be desired. He's a terrific player but not nearly the player the media has made him out to be.

Great person off the field. But he's been so overhyped by the media its insane. He really isn't that great of a QB. He's a great FOOTBALL PLAYER and a great leader but as a QB he leaves much to be desired. He's a terrific player but not nearly the player the media has made him out to be.

Well, it's kind of hard not to get attention when your the #1 team in the nation coming off a National Championship. Ever since that speech he made after losing to Ole Miss, I've come to love the guy. No matter how good he is I still like him as a player and a person.

Well, it's kind of hard not to get attention when your the #1 team in the nation coming off a National Championship. Ever since that speech he made after losing to Ole Miss, I've come to love the guy. No matter how good he is I still like him as a player and a person.

Like I said, tremendous person and leader. However, without Percy Harvin and Louis Murphy his flaws have really shown this year.

why I hate florida and texas: Tebow and McCoy cry after their losses

Texas didn't loose and their is nothing wrong with crying if the team you lead looses. As much as I hate Tebow, he had a great career and it's definitely painful for him to see his National Championship hopes end.

Texas didn't loose and their is nothing wrong with crying if the team you lead looses. As much as I hate Tebow, he had a great career and it's definitely painful for him to see his National Championship hopes end.

mccoy cried when his team lost to texas tech last year

and I hate them because those guys need to grow a pair. I mean, their teams lost what, 5 games in their careers? I know that they lose the game but come on there are great players who have to deal with 5 losses a season let alone in a 4 or 5 year span.

and I hate them because those guys need to grow a pair. I mean, their teams lost what, 5 games in their careers? I know that they lose the game but come on there are great players who have to deal with 5 losses a season let alone in a 4 or 5 year span.

You being a guy on that just posts on the Internet telling Tim Tebow and Colt McCoy, two of the toughest players in the country, to grow a pair is laughable. Maybe they should ignore the fact they lost and go on as if nothing happened?Players cry when they loose all the time, but some just wait until they are in the locker room.

Put yourself in their shoes.

Edited by La Bomba

How about I tell you to grow a pair, since you're the one trying to be a badass on the internet, instead of getting crushed by 300 pound linebackers that run faster than anyone you've ever seen.

How about I tell you to grow a pair, since you're the one trying to be a badass on the internet, instead of getting crushed by 300 pound linebackers that run faster than anyone you've ever seen.

umm, im 14 and im crippled...

and im not trying to be a badass, im just saying that they barely lose and yet they cry when they do...

Tebow shouldn't be crying though. He's won 2 national titles. If it were McCoy who's been at the doorstep of winning a ring his whole career then fine I've got no problem with it. Tim's got 2 he's got nothing to cry about. Take the loss like a champ. Someone was finally better than them this year.

• Like 1

• Owner

I can't say that Carlos Dunlap's incident really hurt Florida that much. Their secondary was picked apart by Alabama, and the Gators never found a groove against Bama's crazy defense.

Ingram did have a hell of a game, rushed for triple digits...but I doubt Dunlap's presence would've altered the game's final score.

Rooting for Texas now, because I wasn't so happy with Alabama's Gator chomps.

As far as Tebow goes, I think he'll fare well in the NFL, probably just take a while though. Look at Vince Young and what he has done for the Titans now, after the train wreck he was in not so long ago.

The NFL is a mental game as much as it is physical, and I think Tebow is one of the most mentally tough players I've seen at the QB position, tears flowing or not.