Better with new team: Trevor Ariza or Dahntay Jones?

Warren2ThaG

4 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Trevor Ariza.

Although Dahntay Jones' stats have increased more, I think it was because of his lack of time on the court as a Nugget. Now he is given the oppurtunity as a main starter which has boosted his stats whereas Ariza was always a starter last season and you can definitely see the improvement in him.

Trevor Ariza.

Although Dahntay Jones' stats have increased more, I think it was because of his lack of time on the court as a Nugget. Now he is given the oppurtunity as a main starter which has boosted his stats whereas Ariza was always a starter last season and you can definitely see the improvement in him.

Yea, but he's asking who's been better w/their new teams, not who is more improved lol.

I'd say Jones has had a better season thus far IMO. Ariza s shooting below 40% from the field as a primary scorer/go-to guy whereas Jones s scoring at a more efficient clip in a less prominent role than ariza's in Houston. Less minutes, comparable stats, efficiency. My vote is for Jones.

Edited by Celtics3420

• Owner

Jones, until McGrady returns to full health and gets Ariza open looks. Trevor shouldn't be trying to create his own shots, or for anyone else. He became an excellent spot-up shooter in Los Angeles, and that's what he needs to be in Houston.

As the season progresses, he will continue to wear down and toss bricks. Having an improved Landry helps, but not as much as having a superstar teammate.