50 highest-paid American athletes

Well, idk if Marbury's shoe thing is an endorsement or if he owns the company or what, but that might be it. Marion had the Matrix shoes for a while, idk if that's what his money comes from. Frnachise... idk lol

Tiger makes $40 million more than anyone else makes a year combined with just his endorsements. Insane, he's the face of American sports even though golf is madly overshadowed.

Stephon Marbury

Jermaine O'Neal

Steve Francis

Torii Hunter

All of them should not be up here.

You're stupid. Torri Hunter shouldn't be there? Do you just post random crap just to get your post count up? When there is guys like Jason Schimdt and Barry Zito who absolutely shouldn't be there. Torri Hunter should be there. He's done a lot for the Angels and has had a great season so far. I swear you have to be one of the stupidest people here.

You're stupid. Torri Hunter shouldn't be there? Do you just post random crap just to get your post count up? When there is guys like Jason Schimdt and Barry Zito who absolutely shouldn't be there. Torri Hunter should be there. He's done a lot for the Angels and has had a great season so far. I swear you have to be one of the stupidest people here.

How is it a dumb statement?

I can name 100+ players that deserve more money than Tori Hunter in the MLB, NBA, NFL, and NHL, so it's not really a dumb statement at all.

And, don't try and play it off like, "But he didn't criticize other players that should be on the list" because that is irrelevant, and he is correct.

Exactly what I was thinking. Hunter has been one of the best defensive outfielders in baseball for years now, and he gets the job done at the plate. He is the MVP of that team, and quite possibly the MVP of that division. I have nothing but love for hunter.

Tiger Woods has so much money.

If the top 5 guys on that list gave up half of their money, the economy would be fixed just like that and they'd still be rich. amazing how the world works.

lmao clearly you don't know how the world works.

How did you guys not realize Tiger had all these endorsements? He wears Nike EVERYTHING. He has his own video game. He has his own Gatorade flavor/type thingie. He used to be in Buick commercials. What other athlete has EVER had that kind of level of endorsements other than Michael Jordan?

How did you guys not realize Tiger had all these endorsements? He wears Nike EVERYTHING. He has his own video game. He has his own Gatorade flavor/type thingie. He used to be in Buick commercials. What other athlete has EVER had that kind of level of endorsements other than Michael Jordan?

Still 92 Mill in endorsements is pretty staggering, no surprise hes the most endorsed, kinda surprising he endorsed to that amount.

• 1 month later...