Taking the SAT tomorrow

Cobb

Woa, pretty cool! I might goto UCF after, or UF. Dream would be to get into UM, but it's expensive. -_-

Tell me about it lol. If I was at The U I'd be happy as hell but FIU fricken blows. Most of my friends are at UCF and then my GF's cousin is going to Full Sail up in Orlando for music production.

• Like 1

Tell me about it lol. If I was at The U I'd be happy as hell but FIU fricken blows. Most of my friends are at UCF and then my GF's cousin is going to Full Sail up in Orlando for music production.

lol funny i actually applied to fiu, but didn't go cause out of state tuition is expensive as hell. What dont you like about the school? I heard they had great dorms?

I thought the SAT was pretty straightforward, just sacrifice a few hours of your life to extreme focus when taking it, don't be lazy during it, and it'll be worth it. I ended up with an 1840/2400, which is ok I guess. At my school that was like a little above average but I think anywhere else that's considered decent. So who knows, it got me in the school I'm in now haha.

Edited by Gil-Zero

Geez Cobb. Aren't you a junior in high school? I'm a senior in high school and I have yet to take it. :D Anyway, you shouldn't sweat your first time taking it because more than likely you will have to take it again. What school are you trying to get into anyway?

lol funny i actually applied to fiu, but didn't go cause out of state tuition is expensive as hell. What dont you like about the school? I heard they had great dorms?

I live at home since I'm from Miami. I feel like they're trying too hard to make it look like a serious university when in all reality its a joke of a school. Its poorly run and the people there can get annoying as hell. Professors are very impersonal as well and it feels like they're only there to collect their paychecks. I don't recommend it.

Geez Cobb. Aren't you a junior in high school? I'm a senior in high school and I have yet to take it. :D Anyway, you shouldn't sweat your first time taking it because more than likely you will have to take it again. What school are you trying to get into anyway?

I have no idea. I was just going to take it to see where I was at so when I decided what I wanted to do and where I wanted to go I could have a general idea.

I would, I think the english and reading sections are a lot easier because they are less opinion and more direct questions that have a definite answer not an interpretive one.

I think I would like that a lot more. I was reading huge paragraphs about stuff I didn't care for. Some of the most random/stupid stuff you would never even think of.

I didn't study...I got a 1580 out of 2400, and I got a 460 on the math..just imagine if I made an effort to study for math. Same with the ACT, I got a 23 but I only had a 16 on math [which is garbage even by my standards], if I had gotten a 20 on math, my score would have been really good.

Who cares though, people studied hard and all, and I got into the same school as the people that got like 1900 out of 2400 and stuff.

As long as you thought it was easy, chances are you did well.

Edited by SRV