Tyreke Evans boxscore

Warren2ThaG

Hell yeah. Now that people are off Jennings' nuts, they could see who the real ROY should be.

Yeah and Evans actually does it against NBA teams, while Jennings does it against D-League teams and people start [expletive]ting their pants over it.

• Owner

Guys, you still can't discredit what Jennings did in that 55-point performance, bad teams or not, doesn't matter if Jennings was the only one scoring the ball. Keep in mind that LeBron had just one 40+ point game his rookie season (and it was 41), and it took him 62 games into his second NBA season to drop his first 50-point game.

Jennings dominated Billups and Lawson in that game against the Nuggets, also.

He's going to be good. As it stands, he's one or two among the rookies, Evans being the other option in that regard.

Against any NBA defense, 55 is stellar for a rookie.

As far as Tyreke Evans goes, he's playing very well, more consistent than Jennings. Until a full 82 games are played, I'll say both are up there. Evans will hit that rookie wall soon enough, probably deeper into the season. Everyone does.

and while all the rooks are hitting walls my boy jimmy harden will be rock solid and be putting up 13ppg, 4apg and probably end up being our starting pg and move brook is the 2 spot or while they are at it trade Westbrook for that number one pick and then

and while all the rooks are hitting walls my boy jimmy harden will be rock solid and be putting up 13ppg, 4apg and probably end up being our starting pg and move brook is the 2 spot or while they are at it trade Westbrook for that number one pick and then

why the hell would they trade westbrook? hes the man.

Ur crazy man, if Harden starts it's going to be at the two guard, he's doing a great job at the 2 and is actually a better passer then I thought.

Lol Harden most likely won't be the starting point guard... shooting guard yes.

i was getting too excited when i was typing, thinking about john wall :D

haha my bad meant sg and then trade westbrook n pick for john wall

but harden could play pg maybe not for the full game but stretches of it he is a really good passer and has a high IQ

Edited by MoeRoadKill