Who will replace Weis at Notre Dame?

Cobb

With so many false rumors going around who will replace Weis at Notre Dame? Some people are saying Brian Kelly of Cincinnati but I doubt it since I've heard he told his players that he's coming back. What do you guys think?

If they hire Brian Kelly they are going to be in for a let down IMO. I'd try and lure Butch Davis away from UNC. Jim Harbaugh won't take the job because he's waiting for the Michigan job.

as a rutgers fan I follow the big east really close and what he's done for cincinnati has been amazing

If they hire Brian Kelly they are going to be in for a let down IMO. I'd try and lure Butch Davis away from UNC. Jim Harbaugh won't take the job because he's waiting for the Michigan job.

I also just heard that Jim Harbaugh will interview as well.

Michigan job aint gonna be opening up anytime soon. I am the next Notre Dame head coach I have a press conference Tuesday to announce.

best of luck lol

I just heard on Sports Center that Kelly is going to interview for job tomorrow. I'm a bit surprised considering they have a big game coming up against Florida.

Yeah I think he will get it.

I think Jim Harbaugh would be the best candidate. Kelly hasn't really convinced me 100%. Going undefeated in the Big East is nice and all, but I want to see him do it at a Pac-10 school, Big 12 school, or an SEC school. This candidates aren't really homerun hires.

I think Jim Harbaugh would be the best candidate. Kelly hasn't really convinced me 100%. Going undefeated in the Big East is nice and all, but I want to see him do it at a Pac-10 school, Big 12 school, or an SEC school. This candidates aren't really homerun hires.

Harbaugh said in the pre-game festivities for the Ravens (he was there with the rest of his family to see his brother's team) that he'll stay, but then again Kelly's probably said he'll stay about 10 times

Harbaugh said in the pre-game festivities for the Ravens (he was there with the rest of his family to see his brother's team) that he'll stay, but then again Kelly's probably said he'll stay about 10 times

John Calipari said Memphis is where his heart belongs and a day later he takes the Kentucky job.

Still not sold on Kelly honestly. D'Antonio left him with a loaded roster before he left for MSU. Harbaugh may take the job but its not secret he wants that Michigan job which will definitely open up after next year if Rich Rod struggles again.

Christ Turns Down 3 Year Multimillion Dollar Deal to Coach Notre Dame

SOUTH BEND, IN—Jesus Christ, the Son of God, Savior of All Mankind, and current defensive coordinator at Middle Tennessee State, said Monday that He would not accept Notre Dame's 3-year, $5.6 million offer to coach the Fighting Irish. "I love Notre Dame and respect their football legacy, but no matter what you've accomplished before coaching there, once you're a Golden Domer, the expectations, frankly, are unrealistic," said Christ, whose family has been involved with the university since its founding. "I've had people turn on Me before, and it really put Me through hell. But even more importantly, I've made a commitment to stay with the Blue Raiders through 2015." Christ denied asking Notre Dame to remove His likeness from the building overlooking their stadium, saying He liked a good joke as much as anybody

Source: Onion Sports Network