Lebron or Melo

Jonah

18 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Before the season started I would've said Bron in a landslide but not its much closer IMO. Melo is the best offensive scorer in a league and he's just a versatile as LeBron in terms of what he can do to score.

RIGHT NOW its Melo but that could change soon.

Melo has more ways to score than bron, but that doesn't make him better. Bron can put up 30/7/7 a night consistently(and has been doing so for years now) while Melo can give you 30/7, he's nowhere near the playmaker Bron is not to mention LBJ is better defensively IMO. Bron by far for me.

• 2 weeks later...

Melo by far.

I've never seen Melo act like a spoiled child and not congratulate someone after getting ran off the court.

Melo doesn't show up his opponents and his pure skill is better than Bron's.

Oh my god man... now you are just making yourself look ridiculous. You have about 30 posts that do nothing but shut down Lebron. I feel like he has personally offended you to make you go on this Lebron hate train. Make some real quality posts or leave man, no one wants to hear you cry about how Lebron apparently sucks.

• Like 1