Coach of the Year?

Warren2ThaG

"if people are really going to discredit jim caldwell's success due to Peyton Manning, then basically what they are saying and confirming is that Peyton Manning is unquestionably the greatest QB of all time

Since Caldwell has the GOAT, he can't be considered coach of the year, who is?

I'm going with Marvin Lewis, Sean Payton, or Josh McDaniels, Brad Childress?

Sean payton easily, even though i hate the guy, he really turned around the saints the past few years, and looking as the nfl's most dominant team this year.

Other Coaches

Childress- is a joke of a coach and is only winning cause of the talent and frazier as defensive coordinator.

Marvin lewis- has a good record this year, team is healthy,weak division, but they lost to the raiders and had 2 close games against the browns...

Jim Caldwell- Colts defense is playing well, but its still Peytons Manning team

Josh McDaniel-I believe is doing great with the TALENT he is working with, transformed the defense into a respectable defense in the league, they just need ironically a better quarterback.

Norv Turner- need to give him some credit, chargers have a 7 game winning streak and Philip rivers is looking fantastic.

Mike McCarthy- who would of thought greenbay packers defense would be number 1 in yards in their first year of 3-4 defense? Packers have a lot of great talent, Aaron rodgers is a beast at qb, tearing up teams with a [expletive]ty line. However, packers still need a much better oline, imagine what Rodgers could do with a real running game and line? Scary

Sean payton easily, even though i hate the guy, he really turned around the saints the past few years, and looking as the nfl's most dominant team this year.

Other Coaches

Childress- is a joke of a coach and is only winning cause of the talent and frazier as defensive coordinator.

Marvin lewis- has a good record this year, team is healthy,weak division, but they lost to the raiders and had 2 close games against the browns...

Jim Caldwell- Colts defense is playing well, but its still Peytons Manning team

Josh McDaniel-I believe is doing great with the TALENT he is working with, transformed the defense into a respectable defense in the league, they just need ironically a better quarterback.

Norv Turner- need to give him some credit, chargers have a 7 game winning streak and Philip rivers is looking fantastic.

Mike McCarthy- who would of thought greenbay packers defense would be number 1 in yards in their first year of 3-4 defense? Packers have a lot of great talent, Aaron rodgers is a beast at qb, tearing up teams with a [expletive]ty line. However, packers still need a much better oline, imagine what Rodgers could do with a real running game and line? Scary

ryan grant is in the top 10 in the NFL in rushing, possibly even the top 5, so they have a running game

I wouldn't call us completely healthy, we're missing quite a few players on defense. Both our top TE's and Chris Henry. Yeah we lost to the Raiders due to a crucial mistake, and had some close games against some teams we probably should have. But we went 6-0 in our division. Marvin Lewis while I think is deserving, I think he owes a lot to Bratkowski and Zimmer this year.