What matchup would you have liked to see in National Championship game?

Cobb

Bama vs. Texas is the right matchup. Both teams ran the table in BCS conferences so they deserve to be in there. Only team outside of Texas that should play Bama is TCU and that's a stretch IMO.

Texas lost that game; the refs just wanted to keep their jobs, so they put the last second on the clock

I don't have the link to the article, but a Yahoo official writer said that he calculated it and on the 23 incomplete passes before the Mccoy one at the end, a total of about 24 seconds were let run off of the clock, but the officials let that specific one go so that the Big 12 wouldn't go a 4th or 5th straight year without a team in the NC game. Obviously a Big 12 guy is gonna say they did the right thing.

I don't have the link to the article, but a Yahoo official writer said that he calculated it and on the 23 incomplete passes before the Mccoy one at the end, a total of about 24 seconds were let run off of the clock, but the officials let that specific one go so that the Big 12 wouldn't go a 4th or 5th straight year without a team in the NC game. Obviously a Big 12 guy is gonna say they did the right thing.

That happens in every single football game. If the referee had to personally review each incompletion and add a second or something to the end of each play, we'd be watching a game that took upwards to five hours. So that's ridiculous.

I'm not a Big 12 guy. It's a critical play of the game that'll decide who plays in the National Championship, and that, as in the rulebook, says that a review is allowed. That's the end of story.

That happens in every single football game. If the referee had to personally review each incompletion and add a second or something to the end of each play, we'd be watching a game that took upwards to five hours. So that's ridiculous.

I'm not a Big 12 guy. It's a critical play of the game that'll decide who plays in the National Championship, and that, as in the rulebook, says that a review is allowed. That's the end of story.

I'm not saying that they should make sure it's perfect for every call, I'm just saying that it's not fair that Nebraska gets screwed out of a game that they should have won.