Most feared player in the NBA?

Cobb

It's gotta be Shaq. He's the most powerful player in the history and when you go in the paint he will do whatever he needs to in order to prevent you from doing what you want inside. I'd be afraid to get fouled by him.

shaq now?

lebron is more feared then shaq.

Kobe, mostly everyone in the league admits it. There are two type of fear though, fear of players hurting you, fear of players beating you. Kobe is a pretty humble dude who just does his bussiness out there on the court (unlike Lebron who dances like a moron). People fear Kobe because hes unstoppable, and he can beat you by himself in the 4th quarter of a game. As hard as people work to stop him from getting to the basket, it must be demoralizing only to watch him pull up for a mid range jumper and bury it in their face. Thats why people fear him, you can stop guys from getting to the basket, you can stop guys from scoring in the paint, you cant stop a guy who can make any jumper from anywhere on the court at any time. And with all the acrobatic plays that Kobe has had this season (behind backboard shot, buzzer beater, backwards layups, etc.) it just makes people fear him that much more.

It's gotta be Shaq. He's the most powerful player in the history and when you go in the paint he will do whatever he needs to in order to prevent you from doing what you want inside. I'd be afraid to get fouled by him.

Can't be the Shaq the NBA has now can it? If this was asked a few years back, then I would've said Shaq. But now - no.

Probably Kobe or Lebron at this point in time.

shaq now?

lebron is more feared then shaq.

I could've sworn I thought the question was Kobe/Shaq in their prime... must've responded in the wrong thread.

Definitely LeBron. His size and athleticism...no one has both of those components as well as he.

I could've sworn I thought the question was Kobe/Shaq in their prime... must've responded in the wrong thread.

Definitely LeBron. His size and athleticism...no one has both of those components as well as he.

Considering you made that post on december 10th, and the Kobe/Shaq thread was made on december 12th.. Umm yeah you get the picture :lol:

If we are talking about the most FEARED player, I would easily go with Garnett. He's a loud aggressive defender who will get in your head and stop you hard on defense. Easily the most feared.

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/si/2008/writers/ian_thomsen/12/12/weekly.countdown/kevin-garnett-jose-calderon.jpg

Gotta go with Kob'. Just like a black mamba, he can strike at anytime, and you'll definitely feel the effects of it.

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/si/2008/writers/ian_thomsen/12/12/weekly.countdown/kevin-garnett-jose-calderon.jpg

Gotta go with Kob'. Just like a black mamba, he can strike at anytime, and you'll definitely feel the effects of it.

I don't get what your picture is trying to prove but ok... People stand up to Kobe all the time as well. Doesn't mean he is more feared.