UFC 107 Tonight

• Owner

Just ordered it tonight, first time I've purchased a UFC PPV, so it better be sick. There were just too many good fights on the card.

Diego and Penn is my fight, though. I have been pulling for Sanchez since he first started fighting, and I hope he pulls out a victory tonight.

Florian and Guida will be interesting. Guida's chin is one of the best I've seen in the last few years. I wouldn't be surprised if Guida won it.

Mir and Kongo are just two big ass dudes about to throw down. I'm taking Mir, but Kongo is a monster, and if Kongo starts connecting with Mir's chin, that could change everything. Mir needs to work him against the cage, get him down and make him tap.

Fitch and Pierce will be fun. Johnson and Garcia is probably an underrated fight.

Looks to be a pretty damn good card.

• Owner

Damn Diego. He has no patience. He was acting like he wanted to get the fight over with, quickly, every 30 seconds...and every rush he made at Penn, he'd get stuck in the jaw. He didn't come into this fight smart enough to beat Penn, simple as that, and because of it, he didn't land hardly anything (with the exception of a nasty uppercut against the cage, but he failed to capitalize on it).

Diego may be good at 155, but he's not good enough to beat Penn. In fact, I think he's lost too much weight.

As far as the Kongo fight goes...saw that coming from a mile. The only chance Kongo had against Mir was keeping it a slugfest, but once he hit the dirt, that was all she wrote. Mir is just too good of a submission artist for his weight, and it could've been a simple armbar, ankle lock or the choke...Kongo was still done at that point.

The Fitch fight was weak. Pierce decided to fight with less than a minute to go, and by then, it was too late.

Garcia and Johnson surprised me. I figured Johnson was going to get bloodied quickly, and it almost looked like it was his fate, but that nasty kick and triangle was wicked.

I'm sad that Guida lost, but he needs to cover up against someone like Kenny. I know he loves getting punched, but the cut was way too much for him to overcome, and it came from one of Florian's elbows to begin with (no surprise there).

The Buentello/Struve fight was just odd. Both were gassed, and neither wanted to jump on any chance of winning once they landed something nice.

It was worth $50, but I'm just disappointed in Diego getting crushed. The cut on his head was insane, came from BJ's shin, and right when it opened up, I think everyone knew the fight was over.