Most interesting potential SB matchups?

Warren2ThaG

The Eagles are just getting stronger on both ends of the field each week but for some reason I cant see them getting passed the Saints.

i think they can. if they played 10 games against the saints they wouldnt win more then a couple, but with the eagles offense they can easily put up 40 points real quick. the saints offense is probably the only one that can do the same though.

if kolb put up 300 yards against the saints, i wonder what mcnabb could do

i think they can. if they played 10 games against the saints they wouldnt win more then a couple, but with the eagles offense they can easily put up 40 points real quick. the saints offense is probably the only one that can do the same though.

if kolb put up 300 yards against the saints, i wonder what mcnabb could do

IMO Kolb is a better raw passer then McNabb, but McNabb is a much better leader

Brett Farve and the Vikings vs. anyone else. I'd just love to see him back in the Super Bowl.

I don't know if I could deal with that media circus. It'll be compelling though.

Brett Farve and the Vikings vs. anyone else. I'd just love to see him back in the Super Bowl.

The only slightly good team they've faced is the Cardinals, and we all know how that went. I don't count the Bengals as a good because they lost to some crappy teams, and play in a weak and inconsistent division, in which they've gotten 6 of their 9 wins. I'd say they get exposed in the playoffs.

IF the Saints and Colts are still undefeated (knock on wood), that's by far the most interesting match up. It will be the first time two undefeated teams face each other in the Super Bowl and one of the teams will come out with a perfect season.

The only slightly good team they've faced is the Cardinals, and we all know how that went. I don't count the Bengals as a good because they lost to some crappy teams, and play in a weak and inconsistent division, in which they've gotten 6 of their 9 wins. I'd say they get exposed in the playoffs.

The New Orleans Saints have had a cupcake schedule as well, so I fail to see your point.

The Minnesota Vikings would beat the New Orleans Saints, and the Dallas Cowboys will as well when they two teams face off.

Well, you could make a case for the Packers being a slightly good team. The Vikings had an off-week, so I wouldn't cut them off that quick.

You know what other team has lost to some crappy teams and play in a weak and inconsistent division? The Cardinals. If Arizona is considered slightly good, then so should Cincinnati, as well as Green Bay (who we swept, by the way).