@ Bobcats (108-90)

@ Spurs (90-83)

@ Thunder (105-87)

vs. Bucks (98-89)

@ Wizards (104-102)

@ Bulls (106-80)

@ Grizzlies (110-105)

Teams in bold are above 500.

I tried to figure out what was happening in these games, but I can't. Home and road seems to make little difference. Boston beat three 500 teams, eight under...but they did beat a good Heat team in Miami.

Boston struggles with teams that run? The Knicks get up and down the court quickly, and Philly does that as well. San Antonio has been running a little more than they usually have in the past, and even though the Spurs DOMINATED them on the glass (by 23 boards, 20-2 offensive rebounds), it was still a seven-point victory by the Celtics. Memphis runs, and Washington can get up and down the floor with versatile forwards.

Ball movement could be it. It did help Philly, significantly, getting the ball into Brand quite a bit, which is the main reason they pulled out that one-point win.

What about feeding the bigs? Duncan did well against them, and it was Blatche and Jamison who had big games against Boston, as well as Brand and Speights. David Lee did work on Boston, as well as Bogut and Ilyasova for Milwaukee, and Gasol and Randolph for Memphis.

Are the Celtics struggling to defend opposing frontcourts?

Maybe because you all star Center doesn't even get 10 rebounds per game. He is hardly rebounding more than Bargnani and Perkins is considered a banger.

last i checked we were still 20-5 and atop the east, so getting out rebounded hasn't shot us in the [expletive] yet apparently.

Wtf? Don't post one of your team's flaws, then when I suggest why that flaw might be occurring, snap at me. Nice avatar, that wasn't even a nice dunk Pierce's arm almost got ripped off because he can hardly get up 6 inches anymore.

Also what is the point of this thread? Is it to find out why they are winning or are we trying to find out how to beat the Celtics? Because analyzing [expletive]ty teams they beat is pretty irrelevant.

Edited by travesy3

• Owner

Wtf? Don't post one of your team's flaws, then when I suggest why that flaw might be occurring, snap at me. Nice avatar, that wasn't even a nice dunk Pierce's arm almost got ripped off because he can hardly get up 6 inches anymore.

Also what is the point of this thread? Is it to find out why they are winning or are we trying to find out how to beat the Celtics? Because analyzing [expletive]ty teams they beat is pretty irrelevant.

What the hell is wrong with you? Go cool off or something.

The topic was created to talk about their 11-game win streak, to see who they beat and what caused some of them to be close, to take a deeper look at Boston's strengths and weaknesses.

Better than a Pops vs. Amir thread, right?

Cool off? Because I said wtf? Honestly I wasn't even mad lol I know that kid and I was just being a doucher to him, if he is honestly offended he can take it up with my but I doubt he is.

Also I don't see how the Raptors are relevant in this conversation but okay lol.

All I was saying is why would you analyze what the Celtics do against a crappy team when teams almost always play different (better) against other elite teams. If your hope was to find out flaws in the team in hoping to see what it will take playoff time, I don't see how very many of these games are going to be relevant.

Getting me mad on a basketball forum would probably take a lot more than an avatar or a post about the Celtics.

And to me this isn't better than a thread like that because I would rather talk about my team's scrubs than an 11 game win streak by a team I don't even like. But if you are suggesting that is a useless topic I will be sure not to start anymore in the Raptors forum for you.

Edited by travesy3

• Owner
All I was saying is why would you analyze what the Celtics do against a crappy team when teams almost always play different (better) against other elite teams. If your hope was to find out flaws in the team in hoping to see what it will take playoff time, I don't see how very many of these games are going to be relevant.

So what's the point of even watching the regular season? What's the point of NBA.com's power rankings at this point of the season? Why even talk about Amir and Pops when both players "play different" against other teams?

You just didn't find interest in the discussion. That doesn't make it a useless topic, that makes YOU useless to the topic.

If one person replies in here with an actual noteworthy post, it's not useless because it spawns discussion. Analyzing what Boston does against ANY NBA team, ANY streak, is important. A streak of games gives you home and away, back-to-backs, and multiple playing styles, doesn't necessarily matter the quality.

And to me this isn't better than a thread like that because I would rather talk about my team's scrubs than an 11 game win streak by a team I don't even like.

Then don't post in the topic of the team you don't like. I am around to post about every single team I can, create topics no matter what. I don't fall in the same category as you do, I guess.