Aaron Rodgers or Tony Romo?

ChosenOne

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

^Woo, lets compare a team that sucked last year(Packers), to a team thats been elite in the regular season before December(Cowgirls).

Dallas was ranked 8th in total defense last year, btw

Romo has had Owens, Witten, Williams, and now Austin. Jennings has been [expletive] this year

Dallas was 20th in points allowed last year Packers were 22nd so Romo had to do just as much scoring as Rodgers

Rodgers had

Jennings > Owens

Driver > Williams

Nelson is supposed to be as good as Austin thats why he was taken so highly in the 2nd round he just isnt utilized and Donald Lee and Jermichael Finley who are two good TE's

Romo 36-17 Rodgers 15-14 enough said

Dallas was 20th in points allowed last year Packers were 22nd so Romo had to do just as much scoring as Rodgers

Rodgers had

Jennings > Owens

Driver > Williams

Nelson is supposed to be as good as Austin thats why he was taken so highly in the 2nd round he just isnt utilized and Donald Lee and Jermichael Finley who are two good TE's

Romo 36-17 Rodgers 15-14 enough said

forgetting about someone named witten?

• Like 2

Romo has done nothing but win ever since he took over over as QB. People said he couldnt do anything without TO, yet he is putting up big numbers. The December struggles still continue, but it has nothing to do with his play. He has yet to turn the ball over this month. Rodgers is good, but heplays in a much easier division and has better options at WR. I dont care what people say about Greg Jennings, he hasnt put up big numbers this season but he is still better than Miles Austin and Roy Wiliams.

Edited by Confidence
  • Like 1

ID have to say Tony Romo at this point is a better qb than Rodgers. The problem with roders is, he hands onto the ball way to long, a lot of his 48 sacks could have been avoided. Romo only has 28 sacks. And don't go saying rodgers cause romo chokes in the playoffs or come December time, at least romo got his team to the playoffs. I remember a certain fellow who always choked in January, but was amazing during the regular season. He finally got it together for one season, cheated in the sb, but still got the ring to prove it. Romo's time will come. Not saying Rodgers is a bad qb, he is just cheesy.

Romo has done nothing but win ever since he took over over as QB. People said he couldnt do anything without TO, yet he is putting up big numbers. The December struggles still continue, but it has nothing to do with his play. He has yet to turn the ball over this month. Rodgers is good, but heplays in a much easier division and has better options at WR. I dont care what people say about Greg Jennings, he hasnt put up big numbers this season but he is still better than Miles Austin and Roy Wiliams.

he's done nothing but win... except in December. 6-10 in December total, 20 INTs. Rogers may have better overall targets, but he has less of a run game, a worse defense (at least when it comes to rushing the passer) and a terrible offensive line. Rogers is younger and has a higher ceiling and thus I'd certainly pick him over inconsistent Romo.

I've always felt that discrediting a player based on the level of his teammates was a weak way of comparing players, and even more so in this case because both of these quarterbacks have their share of weapons.

Give me Rodgers. Elite arm, improving mechanics, and best of all, he's consistent. Harp on his flaws (tendency to hold the ball), but he's tough, and the fact that he's been able to deliver all season with that leaky offensive line is mighty impressive. I love Romo's improvisational skills and pocket elusiveness, but he can't carry his offense the way that Rodgers can.

I've always felt that discrediting a player based on the level of his teammates was a weak way of comparing players, and even more so in this case because both of these quarterbacks have their share of weapons.

Give me Rodgers. Elite arm, improving mechanics, and best of all, he's consistent. Harp on his flaws (tendency to hold the ball), but he's tough, and the fact that he's been able to deliver all season with that leaky offensive line is mighty impressive. I love Romo's improvisational skills and pocket elusiveness, but he can't carry his offense the way that Rodgers can.

I changed my mind, I am gonna have to agree with you, Rodgers stand alone wise is a better qb. Both are very good, but rodgers has slightly better stats this season with a complete disgrace offensive line, nuff said.

I'll take Rodgers. He's playing really well despite his terrible offense line play. Someone mentioned Rodgers has gotten sacked 40 something times this year and blaming him for holding the ball too long. Well, when the line barely gives you any time in the pocket, it's hard not to hold onto the ball to avoid throwing a wild pass that could end up being intercepted.

I've never liked comparing players with playoff success, so lets please throw that out the window, cause if thats the case then Dan Marino<Ravens QB in 2000(Bollinger right? or am i wrong, someone correct me lol).

But yea, Romo is good, but i just think Rodgers is better, give dude a solid O-Line and i bet he can be argued along the lines of Brady/Brees/Manning IMO. Not better than those dudes, but def. on their level.

. Someone mentioned Rodgers has gotten sacked 40 something times this year and blaming him for holding the ball too long. Well, when the line barely gives you any time in the pocket, it's hard not to hold onto the ball to avoid throwing a wild pass that could end up being intercepted.

Apparently you haven't watched a lot of the Packers games because on about 1/3 of his sacks he has really good protection he just doesn't throw the ball.

Apparently you haven't watched a lot of the Packers games because on about 1/3 of his sacks he has really good protection he just doesn't throw the ball.

He has no one open, he's trying to make a play. And 1/3rd is waaay too high, more like 1/5th of the time.

And you can't blame Rodgers missing the playoffs last year, he put his team ahead at the end of every game, and then the defense blew it