The Playoff Picture

ChosenOne

http://i48.tinypic.com/vry8hg.jpg

Bengals vs Ravens - Great Game it would be.

Broncos vs Patriots - Cant get better tan that.

Cowboys vs Eagles - Always a fight, best thing would be if the Cowboys win the would play the Saints again

Packers vs Cardinals - Would be a shootout, if the Packers were to win then Farve would play his old team again, this time in the playoffs how sweet would that be?

Could be the greatest playoffs ever.

Edited by ChosenOne

Heres my grand prediction, get ready...

Bengals will beat baltimore

Patriots will beat Broncos

Packers will beat cardinals

Cowboys will beat eagles

Colts will beat bengals

Chargers will beat Patriots

Vikings will beat Packers

Saints will beat Cowboys

Colts will beat Chargers afc championship

Saints will beat vikings nfc championship

Superbowl halftime show will be "The Who"

Saints will go on and win the Superbowl

Heres my grand prediction, get ready...

Bengals will beat baltimore

Patriots will beat Broncos

Packers will beat cardinals

Cowboys will beat eagles

Colts will beat bengals

Chargers will beat Patriots

Vikings will beat Packers

Saints will beat Cowboys

Colts will beat Chargers afc championship

Saints will beat vikings nfc championship

Superbowl halftime show will be "The Who"

Saints will go on and win the Superbowl

Those aren't bad picks at all.

I won't choose my favorite team, but I would watch out for the San Diego Chargers and the Minnesota Vikings.

The New Orleans Saints are not going to win it all, and don't be surprised to see them lose in their first playoff game, and the Indianapolis Colts may be in for a rude awakening during the playoffs.

All I know is that I have the Minnesotta Vikings in the Super Bowl, with the Philadelphia Eagles having the next best shot in the NFC, followed by the Dallas Cowboys.

That's funny Dallas and Philly play week 17 and Arizona Green Bay play week 17 if ends up Dallas wins the division and Eagles get 6 seed it will be

Week 17

Philadelphia @ Dallas

Green Bay @ Arizona

NFC Wild Card Round

Philadelphia @ Dallas

Green Bay @ Arizona

That's funny Dallas and Philly play week 17 and Arizona Green Bay play week 17 if ends up Dallas wins the division and Eagles get 6 seed it will be

Week 17

Philadelphia @ Dallas

Green Bay @ Arizona

NFC Wild Card Round

Philadelphia @ Dallas

Green Bay @ Arizona

So week 17 would be for home field?

Edited by ChosenOne

Chargers got a road to the superbowl rready for them. They ALWAYS have the Colts number in the playoffs so if those two face off in the AFC championship the Chargers got a ticket to the superbowl. As for the NFC..thats gonna be one hell of a fight. Saints, Vikings, Cowboys, Eagles..alot of good teams.

Also, consider this food for thought. Green Bay is playing in Arizona on Week 17. They very well could end up playing Arizona in the exact same confines in the first week of the playoffs.

Then, consider this; Green Bay played in Arizona during Week 3 of the NFL Pre-Season. When was the last time two out of division teams played each other three times in the same year, much less in the same stadium for all three? I think that's a little bit odd, to say the least.

I can't see the Bengals winning any games in the playoffs, and I don't see the Patriots losing in the first round. If Eagles and Cowboys play, I got the Eagles and I got the Cardinals over the Packers because of, actually its a toss up, but I have no basis now, I'd need to full week to see differences.

Minnesota has not looked good as of late and Favre is getting to that point where he was last year where the season is taking a toll on his body. I think we can beat Arizona and the Vikings if we could advance.