I try to eat a Habanero

Keeylay

Habanero is the hottest pepper.

if that Bhut Jolokia pepper is hotter... forget that there's no way.

I'll put it this way.

On the scoville units, which is used to measure the hotness of peppers, the habenero is weighed any where from 100,000–350,00 units, and the Bhut Jolokia is at least 850,000 units, and has been measured way over 1,000,000 units.

I hear you practically want to die when trying one, and they aren't sold in the U.S.

Yes, ill never do it again.. It wouldn't go away for the longest time. milk is amazing, if i didnt have that...I don't know what would of happened.

Of course milk helped it closer to a base, it helped neutralize the acidity of the pepper

http://www.epa.gov/acidrain/education/site_students/images/phscale.gif

LMAO @ you getting owned by a pepper, I need to try one of those.

Edited by Fish7718

Are habanero peppers spicier than Flatliner buffalo wings? Those things make you want to die.

I seen the man vs food guy eat the spiciest combo ever, it was a burger with habanero sauce lots n somethin called a ghost pepper which they said was the hottest pepper on earth. He had to sign a release form to just eat it, and he was wearing gloves to prevent burns.

• Owner

LMAO.

Back when I was 22 or 23, I ate a Habanero and stood without a drink for three minutes (after swallowing), and it won me $100. Looking back, it was one of the dumbest things I've ever done, got to where I was really dizzy and my chest burned for about 30 minutes after it was over with.

The only other time I've ever had one was when I ate a few of those real little ones (the ones you buy in a jar), and they aren't as hot...but the big pepper was a big mistake, and I'll never do that again.

Would've been cool to get it on camera, though. :lol:

If I get my hands on a bhut jokolia I'll eat it!

Biggest mistake ever. Some guy I met in college burned his throat eating one, and he had to go to the ER for it. He could be lying, though...but his friends were there to talk about it, and I guess he ate a small, dried-up one, which is probably easier.

I love hot stuff, but I couldn't imagine downing one of those.