Cavaliers will ask league to review Kobe's hit

Most directly, some players felt Kobe Bryant took a cheap shot at Mo Williams in the third quarter. With Williams leading a run and scoring 12 consecutive points, Bryant came from behind him while the Lakers had the ball and slammed him to the ground without making a play on the ball or looking to try to get position. Williams went down hard, injuring his lower back, and the Cavs had to call timeout to allow him to recover.

"We got under their skin, we were flying around, guys weren't making shots," Williams said. "You always want to see our opponent get frustrated and do something out of character."

Team officials declined to comment but it is expected they will ask the league to review Bryant's actions on that play. He has been fined and suspended in the past for dirty plays.

Link

Lol who cares. Lakers lost, they acted like babies. They are still the best team in the league don't worry. Can't expect to win when you give up 12 points to Mo Williams in a row IMO. When you allow Mo to become a threat you are in trouble because that opens things up for LeBron.

I missed the game though, unfortunately.

Lol who cares. Lakers lost, they acted like babies. They are still the best team in the league don't worry. Can't expect to win when you give up 12 points to Mo Williams in a row IMO. When you allow Mo to become a threat you are in trouble because that opens things up for LeBron.

I missed the game though, unfortunately.

You missed the game, yet to decide to make that comment. Come on man.

That and then Fisher's flagrant don't forget....I'm surprised yet proud the Cavs won't let the Lakers get their cheap shots in because they lost "their" game.

It's at the halfway point but look at the replay they show.....it's not the typical running into someone by accident.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNM28C0XNF0

Just saw the replay....if Kobe ran into him by accident, he would've tripped up a bit himself, but after running into Mo do you see how Kobe doesn't even wiggle and is still upright? He knew what he was doing....

Edited by Cleveland's Finest

That looked pretty intentional to me. I saw it live, saw the replay, and just watched it again on the video posted by CF. Clearly a frustration gesture by Kobe. I don't blame Laker fans for being in denial but there are just no excuses for that. Kobe clearly would have at least reacted if it was an accident. He just ran through him... you can't possibly say that was an accident.

That looked pretty intentional to me. I saw it live, saw the replay, and just watched it again on the video posted by CF. Clearly a frustration gesture by Kobe. I don't blame Laker fans for being in denial but there are just no excuses for that. Kobe clearly would have at least reacted if it was an accident. He just ran through him... you can't possibly say that was an accident.

Thats what takes the cake right there watch him put his arm up. That was a dirty move

So first Kobe runs over Mo, then Artest falls down a flight of stairs... what's next? :lol:

Pau Gasol will slip on a banana peel and break his leg. :lol:

Seriously though, I don't see how anybody can dispute the fact that this was intentional. Now it is hardly anything to stress about as far as I am concerned, but it was definitely intentional if you ask me. Kobe knew what he was doing.

How you can say that wasn't intentional is beyond me. You don't run over a guy and act like nothing happened, You can tell by Kobe's body language that he meant to do it. It's not surprising though by any means, Kobe's never been the cleanest of players.

I'm a Kobe fan to by the way, I do hate the lakers though. I'm just being 100% honest & don't wanna get attacked by a hurd of lakers fan like i've seen in the past on this forum.