Wizards Insider: Loss to Minnesota

JWaLL

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/wizardsinsider/2009/12/timberwolves-101-wizards-89.html

Good article IMO. It definitely points out what I've been saying this whole time; how each player is just looking to get their OWN shot off, rather than look on the court to find the BEST shot, even if it's not them taking it.

Minnesota out rebounding us with ease last night was absolutely disgraceful.

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/wizardsinsider/2009/12/timberwolves-101-wizards-89.html

Good article IMO. It definitely points out what I've been saying this whole time; how each player is just looking to get their OWN shot off, rather than look on the court to find the BEST shot, even if it's not them taking it.

Minnesota out rebounding us with ease last night was absolutely disgraceful.

This is a sign of not having a true leader of floor general. You guys need a real PG.

This is a sign of not having a true leader of floor general. You guys need a real PG.

Exactly. I love Gil, but he is a shooting guard, not a point guard. We need to bring in someone to actually run the offense and look to get open shots for the surrounding players rather than their own. Since we have no one running the floor, everyone is just waiting to get the ball in their hands so they can do whatever it takes to get their shot off, and if they absolutely can't get a look they dish it off to a teammate, and this process repeats until a turnover or until the shot clock begins to wind down and we chuck up a prayer.