Rose Bowl: Ohio State vs. Oregon

Warren2ThaG

I'm surprised by Pryor. He has shown to be a legitimate threat.

Everyone is. He played great tonight and he probably will continue this great play into next season. I'm glad to see he's finally doing well.

Both teams should be great next season as they both have tons of starters coming back.

GO Bucks!

We beat Penn St, Iowa and Michigan in a ow and then beat Oregon and only gave up 17 points to one of the best offenses!

OH-IO

You do realize that Penn St., Iowa and Michigan aren't nearly as good as people think right? Oregon is the only respectable win there.

Penn State did take down LSU today and lol at the first page of the thread. People forget that before this losing stretch tressel had OSU at a huge winning streak in bowls. only time till Tressel righted the ship. With most of the team coming back next year (I don't see any jr on the defense leaving or the offense) OSU should be in great shape for next year.

And Flash is Pryor couldn't read a defense he sure suprised me with how well he played and the TD pass where he read the man to man coverage and threw a perfect pass to Posey in the corner for the Touchdown to seal the victory. But ok lol.

Penn State did take down LSU today and lol at the first page of the thread. People forget that before this losing stretch tressel had OSU at a huge winning streak in bowls. only time till Tressel righted the ship. With most of the team coming back next year (I don't see any jr on the defense leaving or the offense) OSU should be in great shape for next year.

And Flash is Pryor couldn't read a defense he sure suprised me with how well he played and the TD pass where he read the man to man coverage and threw a perfect pass to Posey in the corner for the Touchdown to seal the victory. But ok lol.

He's just bitter because Miami from the weak ACC got beat :lol: sad

He's just bitter because Miami from the weak ACC got beat :lol: sad

We deserved to lose. No bitterness here. I'm just saying, Pryor was good tonight but he still has a LONG way to go. If Blount doesn't fumble going into the endzone this is a complete different game and we might be talking about Tressell possibly being on the hot seat going into next year.

Even Herbstreit was talking about how he still needed to read defenses better but he's just the analyst who played QB at OSU* but what does he know.

About time you showed up in the thread. I'm surprised you didn't go to this game because you seem to go to every other bowl game Ohio State is in lol.

At least Oregon didn't lose at home to USC :P

There's no question Oregon was in control before Blount fumbled. Their offense looked like they were getting going and ready to go nuts but that killed everything they had going for them. Good win for OSU* nonetheless. Their defense really looked good tonight.

Least Oregon didn't lose to Arizona at home either LKR? I mean early in the season was a completely different thing, ur just saying that because ur still in disbelief OSU won and there's no question that Oregon had momentum but the defense had been playing great all game, they still could have held Oregon to three on that drive.