Swagger Tips From Kevin Durant

NJNJ

Kevin Durant is one of the most talented players in the NBA, and he's also known for his style. In this exclusive FanHouse video, Kevin has some useful swagger advice. We also catch up with his teammates Jeff Green and James Harden, who some might see as an NBA version of Kimbo Slice.

Check out the video after the jump.

NBA FanHouse

I feel like whenever this guy talks to players, the players look annoyed by him just being there. They avoid looking at the camera and almost seem to give him half-assed answers unless they're commenting on his wardrobe. He has a lot of inside access, but that should be given to a better reporter.

"I'm Elie Seckbach... rePOORting..."

The dudes just a complete joke. He doesn't seem to take the players serious and you can tell Green and Harden wanted nothing to do with him. I hate watching this guy report because he gets such great inside access but he may be one of the worse reporters I've seen. Kevin Durant usually has no problem talking to anyone and even he didn't want to talk to him. If I had that kind of job, I would savior every second of it and get down to business no questions asked. But then again if you look at it totally opposite, why not screw around and have fun if you can get away with it. I'm sure some people like his stuff. In my opinion, he sucks.