What team wins?

ChosenOne

I think both of the teams starting lineups are pretty even. The biggest mismatch is the bench, where team B has the advantage. Monte and Terry are about the same. Battier has the slight advantage over Artest on defense, but Artest's advantage in offense makes up for that. The last comparison is Odom and Jamison. Now, I respect Odom's game, but he is as inconsistent as they come, and Jamison can put up 20/10 on a nightly basis.

Edited by Vitasoy

So you think Williams > Paul?

Yes, and it's quite obvious if you have seen them play often.

Chris Paul is all flash, and gets out of position of defense too often, and Deron Williams is a lot stronger than he is, shoots better, and does pretty much everything better, and owns that over-rated [expletive] when they play against each other.

• Like 1

and Williams is Deron right...not Lou/Mo or J-Will....I am going to say Team A no matter though because of LeBron...yes Paul is gonna kill whoever that Willams is and there is more of an attacking bench in team B but they don't matter because not only of LeBron, but also because Team A overall is more versatile and all of them besides Battier (but his silent contribution helps, especially in defence) and Odom (but he can do a bit of everything) gets an A grade for at least two of the main categories in measuring stats.