SF: Jerome Williams

HM: Anthony Parker

PF: Chris Bosh

HM: Charles Oakley, Matt Bonner

C: Antonio Davis

HM: Andrea Bargnani

Read the rational behind each selection here:

http://www.nba.com/raptors/news/ulmer_alldecade_123009.html

Thoughts on this? Any changes that you would make?

I find it absolutely laughable that he included Matt Bonner in the honourable mentions section for power forward. Bonner, while a fan favourite, could do nothing more than shoot 3's and make a few hustle plays here and there. I know that the Raptors haven't really had very many good power forwards aside from Bosh, but come on, just leave Oakley as the only HM. Having Bonner is a joke.

My problem is with the SF position. Williams was more of a PF and had no outside shot. If there was a 6th man, it would be him. I would replace him with MoPete. He did so mmuch in his time. Lol with Bonner being a HM, he was just a fan fav. I also would like to see Rose on that list. I thought with that trade the Raptors made, it would push the raptors to a new level but it never happen. Rose and Marshell even Baxter when he played just played so well. Also I'd like to see Dell Curry, what an amazing shooter. He is the reason why I camp outside the 3 point line.

Alvin Williams FTW! My fav raptor of all time.

EDIT: I was also thinking of Voshon Lenord (sp?), man I didn't think he would do well but he played so good for the one season he played. I think he averaged around 15 ppg.

Even with Lindsy Hunter for his one year stop, he played really well.

Edited by Doc

god i hate alvin williams

back to the poll, i would say i would have to put Mo pete at SG and Carter at SF, JYD is NOT a small forward, great guy though. Kinda surprised Rose isnt there, but looking at it he was at the end of his career with the Raps. Just by looking at this list, its easy to see why the raps have struggled this decade. hopefully next decade will be better!