Baltimore @ New England

Real Deal

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully the Patriots come out in the second half and makes this a game. So far, it's been pretty boring to watch.

I'm satisfied. Pats have no answer for our running game, just keep on plugging away with Rice and McGahee in the next half. Basically just eat clock, and keep the Pats offense off the field as long as possible.

I'm satisfied. Pats have no answer for our running game, just keep on plugging away with Rice and McGahee in the next half. Basically just eat clock, and keep the Pats offense off the field as long as possible.

Well, I'm not really rooting for either team. I'd just like to see a good game.

Bearfan with awful prediction? Go figure.

Brady is playing awful. Just terrible. Their whole team is. Ravens are plunging buttholes with their running attack, and they're running it at will. They double Wilfork, they maintain their blocks, they pull well. They do everything little thing in the running game right. This is a complete blowout and I love it. I wonder ECN is going to come up with for this loss.

Still no sign of ECN? That's odd.

There's also no sign of the Atlanta Falcons in the playoffs.

I was at the game, and I got back a little while ago.

The New England Patriots disappointed me much more than the Baltimore Ravens impressed me this game.

Tom Brady had to go all Peyton Manning in the most important game of the season, and that killed the team, especially his interception around the line of scrimmage.

The interception when Ben Watson got hit was a big momentum changer, and so was the penalty on Randy Moss when the New England Patriots were about to score, and then they punt the [expletive]ing ball at the end of the 2nd quarter in FG range?!!?1?!?!

I'm not a math major or anything, but I'm pretty [expletive]ing sure that the new England Patriots ran about 5 different plays this game, at the most.

Draw, Draw, blown up screen, INT, draw, draw, run, INT.

Anyways, the story of the game was Tom Brady's piss poor play, the TERRRRIIIBBBBLLLEEEE offensive play-calling, and the Baltimore Ravens capitalizing off of turnovers..

Anyways, the San Diego Chargers should wipe the field with the Baltimore Ravens next week.