Official Health & Fitness Thread

Thanks again Nets, but man you don't know how discouraging it is to workout with football players. Trying to work my way up, but damn It's discouraging. btw, some reason when I was squatting I [expletive]ed up my shoulder .

Its probably your traps and not your shoulder and its just sore from the bar being on it.

I only did the squat once and somehow my shoulder started hurting and I couldn't do anymore, but it might have been traps. but it felt more like shoulder.

You maxed out on your squat and your shoulder hurts, my mind is blown, dont know what to say.

i don't think i maxed out, i probably could have done more if my shoulder didn't hurt. maybe i needed to get use to the weights.

Get a picture of a body from google and circle to me where it hurt because its real weird that your shoulder hurt from squats.

Nice, I've been working out lately to get in shape for baseball, and this thread has been pretty sweet.

You mean this thread has the "potential" to be sweet. So far it's just B-Marsh showing his uncertainty about every aspect of weight lifting by asking Nets millions of questions. :lol:

You mean this thread has the "potential" to be sweet. So far it's just B-Marsh showing his uncertainty about every aspect of weight lifting by asking Nets millions of questions. :lol:

Haha yeah definitely. But I know there are some people on OTR who work out a bunch like Josh and I think N4S does too.