Warriors To Promote Morrow For 3PT Contest

The Warriors are prepared to post a video online that shows guard Anthony Morrow hitting 23 of 25 three-pointers using ball racks similar to the ones used in the NBA's three-point contest.

Morrow led the NBA in three-point shooting percentage last season, hitting 46.7% of his attempts.

"I don't think it's like that with anybody else," Morrow said. "If anyone else led the league in three-point shooting, I'm pretty sure they'd be in the three-point contest the next year.

"I understand, though. I'm used to being an underdog."

Morrow's contract didn't become guaranteed until Tuesday, even though he's averaging 12.1 points, four rebounds and 1.1 steals per game this season.

"I just want to be able to be in the competition, not only for myself, but for the Warriors' organization," Morrow said. "It's important to me. It's on the back of my mind all of the time.

"If I get invited, great. If I don't, I'll try to do like I did last year and lead the league in three-point percentage."

Source