A few additions

Real Deal

• Owner

I'll be adding a couple of things soon. We need to get more college basketball discussion going on, or at least show that we care. :)

Also, I'll be re-adding the signature gallery.

Maybe a few other things down the road, too...including those team forums, haha (gotta get back home first).

Stay tuned. :)

• Like 1

• Owner

Maybe we can fire up a miniature GFX team? :lol:

Either way, I'll have promo sigs added to the gallery, and probably other work as long as it is labeled with the site name somewhere. :)

• Like 1

• Owner

Can't wait for the promotional signatures. When you getting back home, if you don't mind me asking.

I have a surgery on the 20th, so I'm not really sure...but it'll be after that. I'm leaning towards that weekend, but I'm uncertain because I'll have to drive over an hour away, and that's after an eye operation.

• Like 1

I'm trying to write a bit, so i am do a Steelers write up to prep me for doing Raptor and Jayhawks stuff.

Edited by BasX

• Owner

Well, one idea was to expand the college bball forums, but after considering just how many I'd have to add if I went by conferences, I need to re-think my strategy.

Any suggestions relating to that? There's no way every team gets a forum, and I'm probably ruling out adding a forum for each conference (it would be like adding 30 more NBA teams, and plus, I'm not sure if all conferences would have topics in them).

College gameday? Player comparisons? I don't really know.

• Like 1

Dont do conference forums, Ive seen it before and it doesnt work, unless you split it in the big one then condense the mid majors. Gameday could work, but since there are soo many games, just a daily list of games for discussion would be great. Even weekly could work but i lean towards the daily list.

Player comparisons is cool, and could be a nice addition to the forums. I would post most days in it and I know La Bomba would as well.