Boston, Cleveland, Orlando...

1. Cleveland

2. Orlando

3. Boston

I only have the first game as a reference but Cleveland over played Hedo and it helped other players, but they are playing significantly better than the beginning of the year. Orlando is a team we could beat if we defend the 3 point line like last game. Boston sweeps us.

I'd say Magic because they've shown how inconsistent they are and their whole team is just struggling to keep up Boston and Cleveland.

Last year, Hedo took advantage of Cleveland, but with the improvements of Hickson and Verajao along with the signing of Parker and Moon, I don't think he'll be as good against us.

Raptor fans should want to face Boston least of all though. They just struggle against this team.

Easily the Magic, as CF said the Magic are very inconsistent. Jameer Nelson hasnt been the same impact player that he was prior to his injury. Vince Carter hasnt fit in as well as many people expected. And the Magic bench play is mediocre, they are good one night and they dont show up another.

Orlando because how they aren't clicking right now, they rely so much on their 3 point shooting so you hope you catch them cold a couple games. Cavaliers I wouldn't mind too, the only team I think that would sweep us no problem is the Celtics, I expect them to win the East again especially if Sheed can shoot like he did yesterday :rolleyes: