"Ignore" Feature

Jenneral

How do you know who blocked you?

Well he just said "finally someone told me how to use this feature" and I'm the only one on the site who gives him any real [expletive] lol. Plus he hasn't acknowledged any of my posts today like he usually does in a troll-like way. I'm only assuming though, but I think I'm right.

This ignore feature is so pointless, I ignored B-Marsh but it still shows up in topics when he posts which bumps the thread in the Active Content feature, and if he makes his own pointless topic I can still see it. There's gotta be a way to completely remove him from my sight.

This ignore feature is so pointless, I ignored B-Marsh but it still shows up in topics when he posts which bumps the thread in the Active Content feature, and if he makes his own pointless topic I can still see it. There's gotta be a way to completely remove him from my sight.

just scroll threw it lol, its really not that serious lol.

It's called actually ignoring him.

Bullet you just got to ignore him, its not hard. Besides I haven't seen him post anything THAT bad.

He just posts with a complete lack of knowledge of any sport, especially the NBA.

If we're trying to move forward as a knowledgeable active sports forum, people like him are going to hold that goal back. Someone as active as him should at least know about the sport that our site is based off of. All he does is post stupid comparisons and bases his own opinion off of the majority opinion.

That's why it bothered me, but I'm just gonna ignore him now. :)