N.Y. Jets @ San Diego

Real Deal

Public Poll  

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Does anybody else find Rex Ryan incredibly annoying and pretentious? I think I would like their team a lot more if he weren't running things, and running his mouth.

not really, i think he is one of the best coaches in the league. he is confident and shows it when he runs his team. and does a great job of it

People better not underestimate the Jets again.

I still won't compare Rivers to Brady or Manning because out of all the regular season success he's had, it seems like every year they are the hot team but end up laying an egg in the playoffs It's starting to get repetitive especially now.

I want Vikings vs. Colts. If that happens, I will try to work at the super bowl [a job where I can see the game, rather than stay in a room doing nothing]. I hope the Colts wreck the Jets. I don't know how they could lose twice to the Dolphins but then beat the good teams.

Does anybody else find Rex Ryan incredibly annoying and pretentious? I think I would like their team a lot more if he weren't running things, and running his mouth.

Rex Ryan is the man, he gives the greatest post game interviews.

Last week - Reporter: "What was Mark saying when you called the timeout"

Rex: "He was saying 'I KNOW THE DEFENSE, I KNOW THE DEFENSE' and I was about to say 'well it's about time' "

Reporter: "How did you find out Graham had and an ireggular heart beat"

Rex: "Well I was on the field and one of our trainers came up to me and said Ben has an irregular heartbeat and it almost gave me one"

He is the man, I'd LOVE to have him as my coach.

I think you find him annoying because he said he was going to beat the Bengals and did.

No way you could actually like Mangini he's a [expletive] sucker.

Rex Ryan isnt annoying. He is a great coach and he might say some stuff u dont like hearing but at least he knows what hes talking about.

Jets/Colts should be good. Revis vs. Wayne, Clark against that linebacker and hopefully the Jets can pull it out.

Jets vs. Brett Favre? That would be a great storyline for the Super Bowl