How come girls always like the A-hole?

reno

How come you can be the nicest guy on earth, funny, smart, respectful, and she still ends up leaving you for the dbag? And you see it everyday, they always complain about how bad their boyfriends treat them,yet they always stay with him. Makes no senseeeeeeeeeeeee. I guess to get a girl to stay with you, you have to slap her every now and then and call her some names? Seems to work with most couples.

Because women are evil...

I tried the nice, knight in shining armor thing for a while with my girlfriend before we started dating and it got me nowhere. Then I started being kind of an [expletive] and ignoring her and boom.

The being nice thing doesn't work. Most of the time they add you to the friend list rather than give you a chance, they usually go for the guys that all the other girls want. If you are the kind of guy that talks to only one girl and doesn't try to talk to like 10 girls at once, then good luck.

The way I see it is, if the girl sees that you have other options, she will try harder to get with you. If you are just hanging around and waiting for something to happen, she will go off with some douche. Just how I see it.

Out of all I've dated only one was nice and respectful to me, and that was my first boyfriend. Definitely learned my lesson with the last ex - I absolutely hate a-holes. Always have but I honestly don't know why I went for them. I seem to attract a-holes. <_< Majority of the people who have hit on me/asked me out I turned them down. The first ex and I been talking again lately. Very nice guy, by the way. Respectful, responsible, etc.

A-holes can go rot in hell.

Sorry.. just that my last relationship was so horrible - it got to the point where it was just - unbelievable. Yes, unbelievable is the word to describe it altogether. :(

How come you can be the nicest guy on earth, funny, smart, respectful, and she still ends up leaving you for the dbag? And you see it everyday, they always complain about how bad their boyfriends treat them,yet they always stay with him. Makes no senseeeeeeeeeeeee. I guess to get a girl to stay with you, you have to slap her every now and then and call her some names? Seems to work with most couples.

Sometimes situations like that make me tend to believe that "nice guys finish last" :(

http://i49.tinypic.com/qpnfoi.jpg

+1

Epicnezz at its best

Man, at first glance the thread title had me cracking up until I realized what it really meant. :lol:

same lmao

You cant always be nice..you gotta know when to talk to them, and when to ignore them. If you're too nice, you'll never get anywhere. like guru said, girls want a challenge, they want what they cant have...so you sometimes do have to be somewhat of a dick.