Orlando Could Become Gilbert's Landing Spot

The Regime

I know you're doing this on purpose just to piss me off. No matter how hated Arenas is by the league and most people on this forum, it is undeniable that many aspects of Arenas' game are better than VC's. Remember we're talking RIGHT NOW not prime...

Yep and Carter is still better at Arenas at passing. Maybe instead of giving me stories of how you are a fan of Carter, maybe you can prove that he's better. But I doubt it.

Carter>Arenas at passing.

Yep and Carter is still better at Arenas at passing. Maybe instead of giving me stories of how you are a fan of Carter, maybe you can prove that he's better. But I doubt it.

Carter>Arenas at passing.

Huh... how about giving me proof how Carter is a better passer/playmaker than Arenas. Arenas may be a chucker, but he can run the offense. Assists don't lie, and I've watched them both play year after year. Arenas is a better scorer and playmaker. VC is more athletic and a much better defender/rebounder. Those are facts.

Huh... how about giving me proof how Carter is a better passer/playmaker than Arenas. Arenas may be a chucker, but he can run the offense. Assists don't lie, and I've watched them both play year after year. Arenas is a better scorer and playmaker. VC is more athletic and a much better defender/rebounder. Those are facts.

Carter is the better passer, more athletic, better rebounder, better scorer, better shooter, those are facts. I watched both of them play so I know, stats don't lie. Those are facts. Stats don't lie just to remind you oh and those are facts.

Just using your logic.

Carter is the better passer, more athletic, better rebounder, better scorer, better shooter, those are facts. I watched both of them play so I know, stats don't lie. Those are facts. Stats don't lie just to remind you oh and those are facts.

Just using your logic.

:lol: You really think VC is a better scorer than Arenas, AND a better shooter? You do not watch the NBA, and all you do is troll these forums trying to stir [expletive] up with people. You are single handedly making this whole place unenjoyable for me. Congrats, you're winning.