Mo Williams vs Russell Westbrook

B-Marsh>R-Moss

9 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The more you talk to me and the more you tell me not to make comparison threads, the more I will make comparison threads. You have the power, power to get yourself suspended and the power to shut me up, but it's cool. But I'll still make comparisons anyways, unless Brandon tells me not to.

So I do have the power to shut you up? How would I go about doing that?

And you pretty much just said that you only make dumb comparison threads because I tell you not to. :blink:

This post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore posts by Bulletproof Icon. View it anyway?

:glasses:

2 people voted mo but no1 is speaking up lol.

anyway i went with westbrook.

Cause there's nothing that backs it up. Williams is a panzy, Westbrook is a man. Westbrook gets rebounds and assists, Williams shoots 3s. Williams is a panzy [expletive] choking little [expletive].

LOL well said.

He is, he's also a cocky [expletive] piece of garbage that can't backup any of the [expletive] he says. In my opinion, Big Z is basically like him except he doesn't trash talk. He's just a panzy soft piece of garbage just like Mo, he basically plays like him but doesn't act like him. They are the only reason why LeBron has yet to win a ring.

He is, he's also a cocky [expletive] piece of garbage that can't backup any of the [expletive] he says. In my opinion, Big Z is basically like him except he doesn't trash talk. He's just a panzy soft piece of garbage just like Mo, he basically plays like him but doesn't act like him. They are the only reason why LeBron has yet to win a ring.

Woah there... did Mo do something to personally offend you or something?

• Owner

Four votes for Williams, five for Westbrook.

Looks like this is a legit question as well.

Williams is the former All-Star point guard (although he wasn't exactly selected), but Westbrook is a better defender and does more with the ball, despite the big turnovers he makes during the game.

Wow, Z is 35 years old, what do you want from him? He was a two time all star and if you watched the NBA pre-2008, he was easily a top three center. Even now, he's in the top ten.

And how is Mo what you say he is. When the Cavs got him, they had 21 more wins than the previous year. He has one bad playoff series and you will plague his whole career? It's not like he's T-mac or VC, who are notorious for unsuccessful playoff moments.

Only reason LeBron has yet to win a ring yet since we've gotten Mo, nothing but elite has been said about this team. And Z and Mo are two of the more underrated players in this league. It seems you have more want to bash them than is necessary out of pure hatred for whatever reason.

Wow, Z is 35 years old, what do you want from him? He was a two time all star and if you watched the NBA pre-2008, he was easily a top three center. Even now, he's in the top ten.

And how is Mo what you say he is. When the Cavs got him, they had 21 more wins than the previous year. He has one bad playoff series and you will plague his whole career? It's not like he's T-mac or VC, who are notorious for unsuccessful playoff moments.

Only reason LeBron has yet to win a ring yet since we've gotten Mo, nothing but elite has been said about this team. And Z and Mo are two of the more underrated players in this league. It seems you have more want to bash them than is necessary out of pure hatred for whatever reason.

Z underrated? Z is the biggest window licker in the league. Did you see him get his [expletive] handed to him last season by Dwight Howard? There's a reason why you guys got Shaq you know, because they needed somebody who isn't a weak, slow minded player, who's softer than a pillow. Mo is not even close to be underrated, remember that time he kept crying to the media because he didn't make the all-star game? Talk about [expletive] move. Or the time he guaranteed a playoff win against the Magic and they lost because he was too scared to show up?

I don't hate the Cavs, but I sure as hell hate those 2 guys. I don't know how you can like Z, He's loyal but he's terrible.

Edited by B-Marsh>R-Moss

• Owner

Post more like you're debating the topic and not talking to your best friends on a drunk night.

That's also a final warning. I've made it clear to everyone, so now things will get right, or else I'll make them right on my own.

Z is underrated?

BTW, this little back and forth bull[expletive] between BMarsh and Bulletproof is getting really old. How old are you? This guy started a legit thread and the only one [expletive]ing about it is Bulletproof.

• Like 1

Oh and as much as I hate Tmac and as much as I despise Carter. Those guys at one did show up in the playoffs early in their career. Vince Carter battled Iverson in 2001, McGrady almost averaged 40 PPG against the Pistons in 2003.

Mo Williams basically shoots 45/40/90 in the regular season and he basically shoots 35/30/80 in the playoffs.

Or maybe because Cleveland can't defend a simple pick and roll. Maybe its because Orlando and Boston were just better than them? Also, just because people say something about the Cavs doesn't mean they hate them either. He's just stating his opinion that Mo is a cocky douche...which I second.

Z underrated? Z is the biggest window licker in the league. Did you see him get his [expletive] handed to him last season by Dwight Howard? There's a reason why you guys got Shaq you know, because they needed somebody who isn't a weak, slow minded player, who's softer than a pillow. Mo is not even close to be underrated, remember that time he kept crying to the media because he didn't make the all-star game? Talk about [expletive] move. Or the time he guaranteed a playoff win against the Magic and they lost because he was too scared to show up?

I don't hate the Cavs, but I sure as hell hate those 2 guys. I don't know how you can like Z, He's loyal but he's terrible.

Again, you are bashing Z right now like he was never good. You obviously have never seen him play. He is much older now and it's very hard to run that quick at that age at that height, so you're comparison of the supposedly best center in DH12 who is more than 10 years younger than him and more athletic is barely of any value.

What do you want Mo to do when he's asked about his thoughts on a game? Of course you'll guarantee it, but it seems to me that besides the 6 game series against the Magic, you have little to say about Mo. Remember when Jameer guaranteed a Magic win against the Pistons a few years back? Do you hate Jameer too?

I'm not wasting my time talking about Z anymore. He's done so much for this franchise and when you downplay it, it's just absurd. He's played the most games in franchise history, and did you know, he missed two full seasons and almost another full one, only a little after he was drafted? Yet he went through all the recovery and kept his love for the game, and came back to become one of the greatest players in Cleveland sports history who is beloved by the fans because he went through the hard years when we were terrible, and he came full circle all the way to the LeBron era and still remained relevant, averaging 14 ppg last year. If it wasn't for Shaq, Z would be averaging 13 and 7, obviously because of the years he's been playing, you'd expect something lower, look at Shaq's stats now for example.

Again, you are bashing Z right now like he was never good. You obviously have never seen him play. He is much older now and it's very hard to run that quick at that age at that height, so you're comparison of the supposedly best center in DH12 who is more than 10 years younger than him and more athletic is barely of any value.

Yes he was good, pre-LeBron. But now he's a useful piece of junk. Ok, Dwight was more athletic and quicker, so the [expletive] what? He's quicker and more athletic than Yao. Why the hell does Yao shut him down every single [expletive]ing time? Maybe because he's not stupid? Because he has a clue? Because he's strong? Because he's not soft? Because he doesn't foul him on his left hand when he's shooting on his right hand? Big Z is dumber than a pile of hammers.

What do you want Mo to do when he's asked about his thoughts on a game? Of course you'll guarantee it, but it seems to me that besides the 6 game series against the Magic, you have little to say about Mo. Remember when Jameer guaranteed a Magic win against the Pistons a few years back? Do you hate Jameer too?

Really? Why didn't LeBron guarantee anything? Why didn't Ben Wallace Guarantee anything? Why didn't Anderson Varejao guarantee anything? Why is it that only MO guaranteed a win?

And No I don't hate Jameer, because number one I was rooting against the Magic and number two Jameer actually backed up his talk by performing. He can't speak for his teammates. See unlike Mo, Jameer shot nearly 50% in a playoff series. What was Mo? Like 30%? Yeah, very Allen Iverson esque.

I'm not wasting my time talking about Z anymore. He's done so much for this franchise and when you downplay it, it's just absurd. He's played the most games in franchise history, and did you know, he missed two full seasons and almost another full one, only a little after he was drafted? Yet he went through all the recovery and kept his love for the game, and came back to become one of the greatest players in Cleveland sports history who is beloved by the fans because he went through the hard years when we were terrible, and he came full circle all the way to the LeBron era and still remained relevant, averaging 14 ppg last year. If it wasn't for Shaq, Z would be averaging 13 and 7, obviously because of the years he's been playing, you'd expect something lower, look at Shaq's stats now for example.

I don't care about loyalty, would you guys rather keep LeBron James or Big Z? Shouldn't be a question if you ask me. That's basically the question since all you Cavs fans love Z so much. Seems like you guys rather keep one of the slowest minded players in the league over one of arguably the best players in the league.

By the way CF, IF you couldn't tell, I was CLEARLY rooting for you guys over the Magic in the ECF.

Edited by B-Marsh>R-Moss

LMAO, Z isn't that big of a factor on our teams success if you haven't been watching the past two years, and Z is much older than Yao, so stop wasting your time comparing Z to the best centers when you know he no longer is in his prime.

Why does keeping Z or LeBron matter?

Don't you see we are 31-11, and have 24 of 40 games left at home, so we will finish with with around 60 or more wins again. We'll be contenders and if you think a backup Center who doesn't really play clutch moments in the 4th a lot (Andy does) is going to be the deciding factor on if we win a title or not than whatever. Maybe 5 years ago when he was up to the standard you expect of him now for some reason, but not now when he's much older and we have plenty of other bigs such as Powe, Shaq, and Andy in the front court also.

And seriously, Mo's been with this team one year, and it's kinda been going well so far when you look at how bad everything could've been. Ever think of not giving up on him after a 6 game series?

LMAO, Z isn't that big of a factor on our teams success if you haven't been watching the past two years, and Z is much older than Yao, so stop wasting your time comparing Z to the best centers when you know he no longer is in his prime.

You were talking about how much more athletic Howard was than Z, so I explained to you how it shouldn't matter regardless by using Yao as an example.

And seriously, Mo's been with this team one year, and it's kinda been going well so far when you look at how bad everything could've been. Ever think of not giving up on him after a 6 game series?

No, because once a choker always a choker. I expect Mo to basically perform like [expletive] again. He's not a legit 2nd option in this league, I don't even think he's a legit 4th option. He's a 6th man player at best.

You were talking about how much more athletic Howard was than Z, so I explained to you how it shouldn't matter regardless by using Yao as an example.

No, because once a choker always a choker. I expect Mo to basically perform like [expletive] again. He's not a legit 2nd option in this league, I don't even think he's a legit 4th option. He's a 6th man player at best.

Well, Cavs management must be crazy then, because what is doing starting on the best team in the NBA.

• Like 1