Sign in/ remember me computer problem

Warren2ThaG

This is pretty much for every site I use not just OTR. Every time I get off the internet and then come back on I have to log in back every time (every site) even if I had the remember tab box checked. Just started doing this about 4 days ago... what can it be? thx

Edited by Warren2ThaG

Clear your cookies.

Wouldn't you want to do just the opposite of that? When you clear your cookies usually you have to re-log in to any website that you have an account on. Warren if you clear your cookies frequently that might be why.

Wouldn't you want to do just the opposite of that? When you clear your cookies usually you have to re-log in to any website that you have an account on. Warren if you clear your cookies frequently that might be why.

they could have timed out and needed to be reset.

This is pretty much for every site I use not just OTR. Every time I get off the internet and then come back on I have to log in back every time (every site) even if I had the remember tab box checked. Just started doing this about 4 days ago... what can it be? thx

Did you set it so you delete all cookies/browsing history when you exit out of your browser?

• Owner

Yeah, my Firefox has been acting up quite a bit on Facebook, actually...lots of delayed loading, and the spell check is just ruined on the new version.

I won't ever switch to IE, though...but I'm thinking about Chrome.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, my Firefox has been acting up quite a bit on Facebook, actually...lots of delayed loading, and the spell check is just ruined on the new version.

I won't ever switch to IE, though...but I'm thinking about Chrome.

Do you run browser maximized or restored down? There is a problem with Chrome that I have in terms of the way it renders pages. Everytime I load a page it creates a blank white page for a second and really bugs my eyes. =\

Also asking because there has been reports on Firefox creating more bugs on maximized for whatever reason. It's on their issue tracker, but for me it seems to work fine in terms of having my browser maximized.

Edited by Eternal

The only time I have my browser anything less than maximized, it's when I'm entering stats in for OTR (ex. database work, team records).

Gotcha.

I've been using Chrome a lot lately and I'd say it's great, other then that white page occurring on almost every click of a link. I used to be a long time Firefox user, but Chrome is making it very hard to continue to use it. :P