Recruiting Thread

La Bomba

That's a big loss for WVU. They really really wanted him there and I'm surprised he flipped this late.

Miami looks to close strong too. I expect us to turn Auburn commit 5 star OL Shon Coleman and I think we finish with about 3 or 4 4/5* commits.

Lance Seastruck will not visit USC. He had a in-home with Chip Kelly recently. He has Memphis in his top five mostly due to Larry Porter, but all everything points to him going to Oregon. I consider it an achievement that a five star recruit is even considering us.

• 2 weeks later...

Miami having a ton of big name guys visiting as we speak including Seantrel Henderson who brought his family along which says a lot. I really think Miami has a shot at landing him as he's hung out with Ed Reed all weekend and Bryant McKinnie.

• 1 month later...

Well since recruiting season already started again I thought I'd bump this.

Seantrel signed with USC yesterday and Miami ended up signing Latwan Anderson away from WVU.

Today, potential 5-star corner Albert Louis Jean from Boston committed to Miami.