Ariza AllStar worthy?

BlueDevil

I was just wondering if anyone here feels that Ariza is worthy of an Allstar bid? and if not this year maybe in the near future? Im still in shock that his career has taken such a dramatic leap, and was just wondering if someone could shed some light as to if he has the tools to one day be an allstar?

Rockets fans seem to hate him as much as Rafer Alston, if not more. Anyways he is no where near worthy right now, the only reason he is so high on the vote returns is mainly because of China.

He used to chuck a lot in games but recently has chipped his field goal attempts from few weeks back, and has shown some more improvement. I cringe sometimes when he handles the ball...like in yesterday's game there were about 3-4 bone headed plays by Ariza that made me want to scream. His three point shot has also been horrific. Morey and Adelman believe in the guy and those two are rarely wrong when they got their sights on a player. He's got the tools to develop into an all-star if well groomed but its going to take a while, I wouldn't be surprised if it took all year long.

ya i figured he was the third option, Brooks has been putting up great numbers and Landry deserves the 6th man award (him or Crawford). I just seems that hopefully he can put it all together and one day be an allstar, especially with Yao next year he should have tons of room to put up better numbers.

With his 3-14 shooting night, Trevor Ariza now sits dead last in FG% among the 117 players who qualify (37.8%) #Rockets fall to Bulls 104-97

lol that says enough right there. He will never be an all star caliber player. He is merely an average role player who is playing as a higher option on his team.

• 3 weeks later...