What are you more effected by?

Guest N4S

What are you more effected by?  

33 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I listened to Michael Jackson all the time and watched him growing up. I invested more time in MJ than McNair, so the nod goes to the Gloved One. McNair's death is a lot more gruesome, though, my goodness.

McNair. I was a big fan of him when he played. I never had much respect for Michael Jackson. Whether he molested the kid or not, it was still proven that he invited little kids to sleep in his bed with him. Good music or not, he still became a nut job.

• Owner

Michael Jackson, easily. But it's not taking anything away from what happened to McNair. That was terrible. It's just that Jackson was the first music artist I actually listened to on a regular basis (due to my cousin), and you know at least 95% of the people on Earth have either stated that they wanted to dance like Michael, or have actually tried the moonwalk, imitated his voice in some way, or something, at some point in their lives.

Michael Jackson, easily. But it's not taking anything away from what happened to McNair. That was terrible. It's just that Jackson was the first music artist I actually listened to on a regular basis (due to my cousin), and you know at least 95% of the people on Earth have either stated that they wanted to dance like Michael, or have actually tried the moonwalk, imitated his voice in some way, or something, at some point in their lives.

Dayum, 99 % of the world? Idk about that man, think of like people in africa and stuff, and people that dont even homes let alone a radio player or something.

But MJ's death effects me more then any death by a famous person that I can think of. Cause his music was so good and its hard to listen knowing hes gone, and cause he was a good hearted person always trying to make a difference.

Dayum, 99 % of the world? Idk about that man, think of like people in africa and stuff, and people that dont even homes let alone a radio player or something.

But MJ's death effects me more then any death by a famous person that I can think of. Cause his music was so good and its hard to listen knowing hes gone, and cause he was a good hearted person always trying to make a difference.

He didn't say 99% lol. He said 95, but I do consider than an exaggeration as well. Still, he earned his spot as the "King of Pop", so he was definitely respected by more people than McNair was even known by. Still, I'm a big fan of McNair, and not at all a fan of MJ.

McNair without a doubt, this guy was described as a nice, hard-working guy that was a terrific NFL player and he was good off the field. He suffered a gunshot wound to the head if I'm not mistaken, that's just horrible..he had 4 kids as well. As for MJ, you can see his death coming it was noted that he overdosed on alot of pills and with those molestation charges against him I don't know why people praise him.

McNair's death had more direct effect on me. I grew up watching him on the Titans because my brother was a big fan of the Titans and McNair as a player. After we found out about it yesterday he left the room and didn't say much for the rest of the day. It's hard seeing a childhood idol die, and in my family sports stars are idolized more than pop stars.

TO be totaly honest, I was more effected by Billy Mays...I had just seen him on tv and well yeah...

Of course my regards to all the families..even faucetts family...she passed of cancer! and has gotten almost no mention after MJ

MJ couldve been over a drug...accordng to some new reports

I like both McNair and MJ, but the way McNair died effects me most. He was shot four times (two in the head, two in the chest).

And didn't the kid who Jackson apparently molested admit that his father made him lie? All those charges were more than likely for money.

Michael, dude had so much talent, and was a global icon. Just seeing all those shows recaping his life..dude had to pull through so much but always delivered with number 1 singles, and those dazzling dance moves.

I like both McNair and MJ, but the way McNair died effects me most. He was shot four times (two in the head, two in the chest).

And didn't the kid who Jackson apparently molested admit that his father made him lie? All those charges were more than likely for money.

That was a fake rumor I believe, no credible source ever reported it.

Agreed. Its horrible what happend to McNair, and there is no lying about the moonwalk i still try to do it and still fail LOL