Road to the Record

Real Deal

9 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This is just embarrassing. Whether they're "tanking" or not, as a player I wouldn't be able to deal with this. You'd think Lopez would start taking over games and voicing his anger every single game. I can't imagine how tough it has to be for the few good players on that team to be the laughing stock of the league. Just embarrassing. -_-

I don't understand why this team is so bad. They are a more talented team compared to teams like the Timberwolves or the Pacers.

Because they are tanking for John Wall in hopes that he will be able to help lure a big time free agent to New Jersey in the summer. Anybody who says that the Nets aren't tanking are kidding theirselves.

This team is definitely not the worst team in NBA history. Sure, they are bad, but they could definitely manage to win around 20 games if they weren't out there tanking games. 30 wins is definitely pushing it, but 20 is a realistic expectation. They really aren't any worse than the Kings last season and they won around 20 games in the Western Conference.

Edited by Built Ford Tough

I don't think a prediction with much support can be made for our remaining 39 games. It depends on how long it takes us to learn to use the clock wisely, do more than settle for jumpers, stop with weak hacks, put bodies on our opponents, among other things.

• 1 month later...

I see this team winnin' at least 2-3 more games this season. They still have e pretty good chance of breakin' the record tho'... Am I the only one who thinks they can even reach the 8-win plateau by early April..??

Bump! The NETS are gon' win at least 10 games this season! That's my bold prediction!

• 4 weeks later...

March

Mon 29 vs San Antonio

Wed 31 vs Phoenix

April

Sat 03 vs New Orleans

Sun 04 @ Washington

Wed 07 @ Milwaukee

Fri 09 vs Chicago

Sat 10 @ Indiana

Mon 12 vs Charlotte

Wed 14 @ Miami

I just wanted to update this. Looks like win #10 will probably come against the Wizards since they are on a 15 game losing streak. Outside of that maybe Indiani, and that's a stretch.

Edited by Confidence