2010 NBA All-Star Game

Real Deal

Cool game. The east really put on a show with all those dunks.

LEBRON BETTER BE IN THE DUNK CONTEST NEXT YEAR. The dunks he did in the game were better than the dunks from the dunk contest.

The game would have been 10x better if a game winner was made.

The Big 4 of the 2003 Draft stole the show tonight.

LeBron James - 25 points , 6 assists , 5 rebounds , 4 steals , 10-22 FG

Dwyane Wade - 28 points , 11 assists , 6 rebounds , 5 steals , 12-16 FG

Chris Bosh - 23 points , 1 assist , 10 rebounds , 2 steals , 9-16 FG

Carmelo Anthony - 27 points , 2 assists , 10 rebounds , 13-22 FG

That is a combined 103 points , 20 assists , 31 rebounds , 11 steals , 44-76 FG.

• Like 2

• Owner

Wow, that's awesome Sean...pretty interesting.

Good job, Wade. He played big tonight...well deserved MVP.

With that said, Karl is an idiot. Nice going, giving Melo the final shot. That ball should've went to Dirk, simple as that. Stupid...but you already knew he would draw that up.

I hope Dallas crushes Denver in the playoffs.

if the west had won, melo had a very good chance to be mvp, so im not upset with him taking the last shot, it was just in a spot where he really had nothing to work with and hoisted up a prayer. surprised to see that none of the new guys stepped up, i was expecting something from KD at least.

if the west had won, melo had a very good chance to be mvp, so im not upset with him taking the last shot, it was just in a spot where he really had nothing to work with and hoisted up a prayer. surprised to see that none of the new guys stepped up, i was expecting something from KD at least.

I wouldn't really say that. Yeah, none of them stole the show or anything but Kevin Durant had a pretty good All-Star debut with 15 points and 5 boards on 50% in 20 minutes. Take away that terrible foul on Wade and the turnover prior to that and Deron Williams played pretty well as well. He put up 14 points, 3 boards, 6 assists and 4 steals on 6-11 shooting. He was pretty instrumental in the West's comeback as well. I thought that Williams was actually one of the West's better players in the 2nd half of the game.

Really though, aside from Gerald Wallace, who looked like he didn't even want to be there, I think that all of the first time All-Stars played pretty well. None of them stole the show or anything, but they didn't look like a deer in the headlights that we have seen from previous first year All-Star's.

I wouldn't really say that. Yeah, none of them stole the show or anything but Kevin Durant had a pretty good All-Star debut with 15 points and 5 boards on 50% in 20 minutes. Take away that terrible foul on Wade and the turnover prior to that and Deron Williams played pretty well as well. He put up 14 points, 3 boards, 6 assists and 4 steals on 6-11 shooting. He was pretty instrumental in the West's comeback as well. I thought that Williams was actually one of the West's better players in the 2nd half of the game.

Really though, aside from Gerald Wallace, who looked like he didn't even want to be there, I think that all of the first time All-Stars played pretty well. None of them stole the show or anything, but they didn't look like a deer in the headlights that we have seen from previous first year All-Star's.

What was up with him? He seemed to be high during the game and the dunk contest. I doubt he wanted to be there. Should have gave up both his spots to Josh Smith.

Forgot to mention this in my earlier post, but I thought David Lee played pretty poorly as well, along with Wallace. He looked like he didn't really belong out there and managed to have 3 turnovers (East team high I believe) in only 12 minutes.

Here are the grades that two ESPN writers gave tonights participants.

East

Chris Bosh: A-

Kevin Garnett: C

Al Horford: B+

Dwight Howard: A-

LeBron James: A-

Joe Johnson: B

David Lee: C-

Paul Pierce: B

Rajon Rondo: B

Derrick Rose: B+

Gerald Wallace: C-

Dwyane Wade: A+

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/allstar2010/news/story?page=scorecard2010/east-all-stars

West

Carmelo Anthony: B-

Chauncey Billups: A-

Tim Duncan: F

Kevin Durant: B

Pau Gasol: B+

Chris Kaman: D

Jason Kidd: F

Steve Nash: A-

Dirk Nowitzki: B

Zach Randolph: C

Amare Stoudemire: B-

Deron Williams: B

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/allstar2010/news/story?page=scorecard2010/west-all-stars

Thoughts on these grades?

Edited by Built Ford Tough

lol @ Duncan and Kidd. He was right though, they didn't even seem to care and would probably rather be on vacation or resting somewhere. It's a shame too. Kidd and Duncan are two greats in this league and they don't want to put a show on for the fans.

Great all star game IMO. The skills night was horrid though, especially the dunk contest. I wish LeBron stayed in the dunk contest, would have killed everything.

Also I thought Derozan should have won, and I was hoping he would have done something Vince Carter like, since this year is the 10th year annivesary of VC winning the dunk contest I believe, so I was hoping Derozan would put on a raptors carter jersey and do a through the legs or something.

Forgot to mention this in my earlier post, but I thought David Lee played pretty poorly as well, along with Wallace. He looked like he didn't really belong out there and managed to have 3 turnovers (East team high I believe) in only 12 minutes.

Here are the grades that two ESPN writers gave tonights participants.

East

Chris Bosh: A-

Kevin Garnett: C

Al Horford: B+

Dwight Howard: A-

LeBron James: A-

Joe Johnson: B

David Lee: C-

Paul Pierce: B

Rajon Rondo: B

Derrick Rose: B+

Gerald Wallace: C-

Dwyane Wade: A+

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/allstar2010/news/story?page=scorecard2010/east-all-stars

West

Carmelo Anthony: B-

Chauncey Billups: A-

Tim Duncan: F

Kevin Durant: B

Pau Gasol: B+

Chris Kaman: D

Jason Kidd: F

Steve Nash: A-

Dirk Nowitzki: B

Zach Randolph: C

Amare Stoudemire: B-

Deron Williams: B

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/allstar2010/news/story?page=scorecard2010/west-all-stars

Thoughts on these grades?

Z-Bo deserves better, like a B.