Worst way to die

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably falling off from a high place..like lets say you are on top of a huge building and you somehow fall..just while in the air you think, how am I gonna land so that I survive, nvm I am screwed either way.

Slaven, you should have just told me you made a topic about this and not ask me over AIM :lol:

Anyway, my answer would be having your legs tied to a semi truck or something and having your arms tied to a tree/stable object and being slowly pulled apart. You'd dislocate your arms, then your legs and stretch out the intervertebral discs of the spine and eventually the spinal cord would be too stretched out to work. That would blow.

Edited by Jet

Jumping from a high place for the most part would give you a heart attack way before you hit the ground.

Ive heard of people's heart exploding before they fall

If you guys are interested in this theres a show called 1000 ways to die and its funny

some examples are

some guy who went to a club tied a huge 12 inch sausage to his leg to make it look like his you know what and he got a blood clot and died

other example is some guys were high and trying to smoke any kind of plant to see if theyd get high, well they instead smoked some grass that was poisonous like poison oak and died.

another one was a dude who got caught in a wood chipper, leg first and felt his insides, muscles, bones all get crushed.

If you guys are interested in this theres a show called 1000 ways to die and its funny

some examples are

some guy who went to a club tied a huge 12 inch sausage to his leg to make it look like his you know what and he got a blood clot and died

other example is some guys were high and trying to smoke any kind of plant to see if theyd get high, well they instead smoked some grass that was poisonous like poison oak and died.

another one was a dude who got caught in a wood chipper, leg first and felt his insides, muscles, bones all get crushed.

I watched that show for like 3 hours once. There was actually one where this narcoleptic guy got locked in an oven because he fell asleep at work in one. He was burnt to death and I guess when the body reaches like 500 degrees the body will spontaneously combust. Interesting show

Anyway, my answer would be having your legs tied to a semi truck or something and having your arms tied to a tree/stable object and being slowly pulled apart. You'd dislocate your arms, then your legs and stretch out the intervertebral discs of the spine and eventually the spinal cord would be too stretched out to work. That would blow.

wtf