Worst way to die

Ive heard of people's heart exploding before they fall

If you guys are interested in this theres a show called 1000 ways to die and its funny

some examples are

some guy who went to a club tied a huge 12 inch sausage to his leg to make it look like his you know what and he got a blood clot and died

other example is some guys were high and trying to smoke any kind of plant to see if theyd get high, well they instead smoked some grass that was poisonous like poison oak and died.

another one was a dude who got caught in a wood chipper, leg first and felt his insides, muscles, bones all get crushed.

[expletive] man how is that funny? That gives me goosebumps just thinking about it... :lol:

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cancer. Honestly, I'm seeing it right now in my family. Can't imagine anything worse, it lasts long enough to make it terrible, and short enough that you can't do much in the time you know you have left.

Drowning, Falling from a high building or cliff or being burned alive are the three that come to mind, lol. I'd personally hate to die in anyway. Also, bleeding to death would suck cause you'd go through the pain from the gun shot or whatever that made you bleed.