No. 1 seed already locked?

We are 7 games up on the Celtics and 5 1/2 games up on the Magic, 6 on the Hawks.

We have 6 games in a row at home so we should be able to extend that by a game or two....we do face Orlando at home in two weeks.

With Orlando and Atlanta not doing too good on the road (or not as good as the Cavs) and the Celtics struggling as of late, is the number one seed in the East locked up for the Cavs already?

• Owner

Probably. I wouldn't say this, though, just to avoid a jinx on your team. A two-game losing streak, with one of those teams winning 2-3 in a row, suddenly brings the records much closer in a matter of 4-5 days.

Bold statement. I'd take the Magic and Hawks over the Cavaliers.

Cleveland killed the Hawks last year. Crawford isn't going to be enough to turn around a 4-0 series to one in the Hawks' favor.

The Magic aren't even the same team. They are much worse than last year. They will get beaten in the first or second round.

Edited by Poe

Cleveland killed the Hawks last year. Crawford isn't going to be enough to turn around a 4-0 series to one in the Hawks' favor.

The Magic aren't even the same team. They are much worse than last year. They will get beaten in the first or second round.

Magic aren't that bad dude. You underrate them, I still remember before the season you thought the Heat would have a better record than them. I believe you'll be eating your words. We have a lot of talent.

Magic aren't that bad dude. You underrate them, I still remember before the season you thought the Heat would have a better record than them. I believe you'll be eating your words. We have a lot of talent.

I'm not eating any words. I was wrong about the Heat, though I still think they are capable of a better record than what they have now.

No, the Magic aren't that bad. They have the DPOY and some great shooters around him. They are good enough to make the playoffs at a high seed in the East.

Edited by Poe

I guess you're an idiot. You haven't been paying much attention to what the Hawks are capable of doing. One of their key players has already "changed" his mindset on his game and you clearly don't understand the vast improvements the Hawks have made compared to last season.

It's all about health and chemistry for the Magic this year. They will not get beaten in the 1st round.

Do you think the Heat are going to the finals or something?

Ya Cavaliers will probably have the best record, but I think the Celtics, if healthy, are still the best team in the East, possibly the NBA. The Hawks are not going to go down without a fight either, honestly do not be surprised if this team is in the NBA finals this year. Magic I can see getting bounced really early, for some reason they just aren't playing as good as last year, VC needs to step the [expletive] up.

Idk why, but I just will not buy the Cavaliers hype, they continue to dominate because of one single player, I just cannot believe you can win 4 playoff series like that, if LeBron has a bad game (almost never happens but still) this team simply cannot or will not win.

Anyways, Cavs will probably come first and LBJ will win another MVP, but the playoffs will be an entirely different monster, as we all know.