Pacers-Raptors Recap: Bosh Delivers, Indiana Doesn’t; Fall 117-102

Josh Dhani

As seen on Always Miller Time

This was really sad for the Pacers. They were very close in this game, but then with the minutes winding down in the final quarter, the game was out of hand. The Raptors just took all the control at the end. Indiana never really led this game. Chris Bosh was on fire with 26 points and 15 rebounds. The biggest contributor to the Pacers was sad: Troy Murphy with 14 points and only eight rebounds.

“Bosh was just too much for us,” Pacers coach Jim O’Brien said. “He played like he normally plays. He’s a great basketball player.”

With the Celtics struggling so far, the Raptors only four-and-a-half games behind in the division to Boston. The Raptors may well be on their way to win the division like back in the 2006-07 season.

“I’ve kind of been holding on to that feeling for a while now,” Bosh said. “I want to get back to that. I want to get back to that feeling and I think we have an opportunity to do that here.”I have the confidence, I think the whole team has the confidence. We have to keep winning and hopefully [boston] will continue to struggle, or one of those top four teams.”

Both of these teams will face each other again on Tuesday, and with the Pacers at home, I am hopeful for a win. Though they’ve been struggling a bit in Conseco, I can see them bouncing back against Bosh and Co. and getting revenge. At 16-32, the Pacers are well out of reach in the playoffs. But hey, I want them go hard at every game. They gotta.

More analysis for the next game coming soon.

As for right now, the Raptors got the win and the Pacers need to work on some stuff, seriously. Come on Indy!