Rondo hints at Issues in locker room?

Celtics point guard Rajon Rondo hinted after last week's loss to the Atlanta Hawks that some changes needed to be made in the Boston locker room, but are there issues also growing behind closed doors in Boston?

"We gotta make a change and do something about it quick," Rondo said after the Hawks capped a four-game season sweep of the Celtics on Friday at Philips Arena. "Not a trade or anything, but just making some changes in the locker room, amongst ourselves. Every guy has to look in the mirror and hold themselves accountable."

"In the locker room, you can feel it," Rondo added. "You don't feel like it's the same continuity and camaraderie in the locker room as it was the first year. The first year, it was a crazy spirit in the locker room. But now it doesn't feel the same. It's not the same right now. We've got to find a way to get that back somehow, some way."

http://sports.espn.go.com/boston/nba/news/story?id=4883285

Edited by Cleveland's Finest

This comes as a surprise to me, I always figured the Celtics would have one of the best locker rooms in the league. I mean who is gonna step out of line with Pierce, KG and Sheed looking over your shoulder?

He's talking about the level of enthusiasm, not the conduct.

Edited by Poe