Second biggest let-down of the season

is this man not making the allstar team.

http://d.yimg.com/a/p/sp/getty/1d/fullj.54ca5ea5efc7b2b33cb293a378ede8a2/54ca5ea5efc7b2b33cb293a378ede8a2-getty-90043443_lm042_warriors_thunder.jpg

http://d.yimg.com/a/p/sp/getty/e6/fullj.8d84b4e4408303e396bc7354bd6b5c64/8d84b4e4408303e396bc7354bd6b5c64-getty-90043443_lm009_warriors_thunder.jpg

how about gilbert arenas? i guess that qualifies as the wiz...well how about the celtics get plauged wit injuries that pretty much sucks..or t-mac bein such a scrub

Lol there is no way the Celtics are a "let-down" when they are still a top team in the East with injuries. Let's not even go there...

We already new the Nets were not going to be very good this year, and it's clear they are tanking for John Wall right now and just don't care anymore.

The Wizards are the biggest upset because not only did they fail to meet their expectations as a 4-5 seed in the East, we are now in the bottom 5 worst teams in the entire league despite our heavy loaded roster. We have Gilbert and Crittenton getting charged with felony gun possessions and getting suspended for the rest of the year, we have Jamison and Miller battling multiple injuries, we have players who are upset with their roles and "wouldn't mind" being traded, and not to mention Caron is having one of his worst seasons of his entire career and doesn't function well under Flip Saunders.

So yeah, we're by far the biggest let-down of the season.

I don't think Monta should be an All-star over players like CP3,Williams, and Billups. They do much more than score, they are leaders,play D, and make plays. Also they do not turn the ball over as much.

Ellis actually has been playing good defense this season. He would have more assists too if his teammates could finish.

i still dont see why monte should be awarded when his team isnt in the playoff picture.

yeh he scores alot of points night in an night out but for him to take the place of any of the guards in the west is kinda dumb.

Records shouldn't matter for an all-star game.

All-stars are the best players, not the best players of the best teams.

I agree to a point, but when the record is this bad, it's tough to argue. I could understand just under .500, but a .271 winning percentage on the 3rd worst team in the league, it's too tough to give a guy an all-star appearance with that. This and they have lost 7 in a row. I understand the stats are good, and I can be lenient on records for some teams, but this is too bad a team to have an all-star.

I agree to a point, but when the record is this bad, it's tough to argue. I could understand just under .500, but a .271 winning percentage on the 3rd worst team in the league, it's too tough to give a guy an all-star appearance with that. This and they have lost 7 in a row. I understand the stats are good, and I can be lenient on records for some teams, but this is too bad a team to have an all-star.

in the 2002-03 season, despite Cleveland finishing with a 17-65 records, Zydrunas Ilgauskas was an allstar. record shouldn't mean anything

I don't think Monta should be an All-star over players like CP3,Williams, and Billups. They do much more than score, they are leaders,play D, and make plays. Also they do not turn the ball over as much.

have you watched Monta play this season?

Edited by Lakerzboy